𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

disclaimer: i only own the plot and the walker family. everything else goes to the stranger things cast, producers, writers and the duffer brothers.

read in new times roman and dark mode.

𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧, bestfriend to nancy wheeler, dating joseph moore, her grades exactly how her parents wanted them, her college fund secured long before she graduates.

valentine was quite grateful that she was much more fortunate than many of the residents of hawkins, especially since unlike her friends' parents, her parents could afford the utterly ridiculous prices of the houses in loch nora which she thought they were absolutely insane for.

even though valentine was what many people would deem as the perfect student, like all of us, she had many flaws, and she notices them all, again like all of us.

like valentine hates how her dimples appear when she even slightly smiles, she hates how her cheeks form a blush when she lies- not that she does it often but for suprises it sucked, she hates how she has always been the shortest of her grade, no matter what.

those are just the appearance things too, if we got really deep into it, you'd more than likely be crying after the third sentence.

valentine walker was one of the most insecure girls in hawkins, in indiana, in america, in the world even, but no one ever could believe someone like her could hate herself in so many ways.

other than those flaws (plus a "few" more) valentine walker has always been seen as the perfect student at hawkins high.

she hated but loved her reputation at school. she would get invited to parties but be expected not to drink.  imagine being sixteen years of age and never trying a single drop of alcohol at a party you had been invited to.

nancy doesn't go to these parties with her, she usually studies or prefers to stay at homeout of fear of being caught by her mother. both reasons of which valentine being okay with, she doesnt have any problem with nancy wanting to stay at home to be completely honest, she doesn't blame her bestfriend for wanting to stay at home instead of going to some shitty party andrew hamilton had thrown.

valentine doesn't really wanna go to the parties either, especially if she cant drink, people just persuade her into coming every single time.

boys at school always try to catch a glance at her or her ass before joseph can notice, he will probably kill them if he caught them undressing his girlfriend with their eyes. valentine pretended she didn't notice when in reality, all she could feel is people's eyes on every inch of her body.

she absolutely hated it.

she was disgusted by her body because of it.

joseph didn't try to do anything with her body which is why she loved him so much, he never really tried to get off with her. there was one time but she told him she wasnt ready and he completely understood. as far as she was aware, he was perfect and there was nothing that could've changed that.

joseph went to parties with her and a few of his friends would hang around the couple.

he would make sure no one would make a comment she was uncomfortable with which made valentine really happy.

valentine's home life however.. wasn't the best, that being the biggest understatement of the whole 20th century by the way.

her parents often argued and she would have to close her brothers bedroom door to drown out the sound. that was until he had started going out everynight now. valentine noticed he realised why she closes his door everynight now.

that's just a little less than a peek into valentine walker's life, not so perfect as everyone seems to think is it? it's horrible i know.

if you carry on reading, you'll find out everything else.

it will all unfold.

eventually..

valentine walker'v', 'val'

valentine walker
'v', 'val'

"are you.. trying to flirt with me?"

"we're in public you know"

"i think i'm inlove with you and i'm terrified"

'the father of the group and little miss perfecf"

steve harrington'stevie' 'steve 'the hair' harrington'

steve harrington
'stevie' 'steve 'the hair' harrington'

"yeah it's me, don't cream your pants"

"i'm not going to leave you. you'll never have to suffer by yourself again, i promise"

"i love being with you like this"

'the mother of the group and the damn good babysitter'

[a/n]: as im publishing this, i just finished my eleventh chapter, i am inlove with this book, it's one of my best so far i'd like to say. thank you for beginning this journey with me.

comment any ideas or thoughts you may have, i'd love to read

make sure your friends are okay🤍

i love you and i care about you

luv, xen <3