II

i don't want to

𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 7𝚝𝚑 1983
𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚋'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛
𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"nance, his house is three blocks away" barb says to the girl who forced her to park. "we can't park in the driveway" nancy argues. "are you serious?" barb huffs, "yeah, the neighbors might see???" nancy replies in a "duh" tone,

"this is so stupid... i'm just gonna drop you guys off." barb says to us both, getting ready to start the car. "calm down, barb" nancy says, "come on, it'll be fun!" valentine smiles reassuringly. "you promised that you'd go" nancy reminds her. "you're coming" valentine tells her.

"we're gonna have a great time" nancy says, "he just wants to get in your pants" barb says, pausing, "both of them!" she adds. "no, he doesn't" nancy chuckles. it takes a while for valentine to say the same about joseph. "nance.. v.. seriously" barb says.

after a few minutes of trying to convince barb to come the three walk up to steve's house. valentine rings the doorbell. "barb, it's okay, it's gonna be fine" the two begin to reassure her.

"hello, ladies" steve opens the door, letting the three girls in.

"you're such an asshole, tommy!!" carol shouts at her boyfriend who just threw her into the pool.

rock music is blasting, everyone is drinking, valentine and joe are dancing.

you can hear a can drop to the floor after steve had just shotgunned it.

"is that supposed to impress me?" nancy chuckles at him, "you're not?" he says, pretending to be shocked. "you are a cliché, you do realize that?" nancy laughs at him,  "you are a cliché" he argues, pausing, "what with your... your grades and your band practice" he says to her. nancy begins laughing, "i'm so not in band" she says.

"okay, party girl. why don't you just, uh, show us how it's done, then?" steve tells her, she gets up. "you gotta make a little hole right in-" she cuts steve off, "i got it" nancy replies.

by this point valentine and joe were already watching and listening.

"yeah, she's smart, you douche!" valentine shouts over. "chug, chug, chug!" joe says,

valentine starts shotgunning a can too.

"chug. chug. chug." the group were all cheering valentine on.

"barb, you wanna try?" nancy offers her, "what?? no! ..i don't want to.. thanks" she replies. "come on" nancy tries to get her to soften up to the idea, "yeah..." steve says. "nance, i really don't want to" she says.
"it's fun! just give it a.." barb cuts her off "nancy!" she says.

"just.. just give it a shot" nancy says, "fine" barb says, snatching the knife and beer from nancy.

with the knife in one hand and the beer in the other, barb tries to cut a hole in the side of the can, the knife slips, cutting a huge gash in her thumb.

"gnarlyyy" tommy says, "barb oh my god!l valentine says, "are you okay?" nancy asks her, "yeah" she replies, "barb, you're bleeding" valentine points out, "im fine" she replies before asking steve where the bathroom is.

"oh it's uh.. down past the kitchen, to the left" he replies before barb exits to the bathroom.

tommy pushes carol into the pool before jumping in himself, the couple splashing eachother while laughing.

steve then grabs nancy from behind and pushes her in before jumping in himself, nancy screams then shouts at steve for pushing her.

"you better not" valentine says to her boyfriend who quickly tightens his grip on her waist before she can run. he picks her up and lifts her over his shoulder. "JOE GET OFF" valentine screams, while hitting his back. joseph doesnt listen to his girlfriend, instead he jumps into the pool.

the three couples all splashing eachother and playing in the pool, not a care in the world.  although valentine could've sworn she heard rustling and clicking not to far along.

soon nancy and steve go to dry off, valentine and joe following.

joseph gives valentine his jacket and a towel to ring out her hair and dry her pants with after they make it to the guest bedroom.

she thanks him and asks him to turn so she can take her shirt off to put a spare sweatshirt she had brought on, instead he puts his hand over his eye. valentine could've sworn she saw him looking but decided not to argue with him about it. she puts his jacket ontop and tells him he can look.

"you're beautiful, you know that?" he says, grabbing her waist and kissing her, the kiss growing very heated.

valentine can tell her boyfriend is trying to get her in the mood after he pushes her on the bed and is leaning ontop of her. his mouth makes its way across to her jaw to begin its journey down her neck.

"we can't joe, we're in steve's guest bedroom" valentine tells her boyfriend, "so hes gonna expect people to bang in there right?" joe asks her, "please baby" he says, putting his hand in her shorts and rubbing her clit, she tries to stop herself from moaning, "not. in. steve's." she says to him.

he carries on, "joe get the fuck off of me" she says, pushing his chest upwards, "i.. i don't want to.. have sex right now." she says to him through her teeth. she grabs her wet clothes before making her way to steve's front door, "nance im heading out!" she shouts, earning an "okay see you tomorrow" in return.

valentine rushes home and when she gets home, she goes straight to getting into pajamas and getting into her bed to sleep, obviously not wanting to think about tonights events.

the next morning valentine wakes up early enough to also have breakfast. she has some pancakes before going into the shower.

when she gets out she puts on light baggy pants, a white cropped shirt with a blue overall. she wears nike trainers.

she straightens her hair and curls the end to curl to her face before doing light natural makeup