PART 42

Aria pov:

I sat at the table just waiting for him to do something. Literally I am so scared he keeps going on his phone so I'm just waiting. My breath stopped when I felt the vibrator turn on. I bit my lip and kept my eyes screwed on the food. The chef was making a steak dinner. I felt beads of sweat on my forehead and my legs began to tremble. I came but he didn't turn it off. He knew I came. My clit was already so sensitive, it made my whole body want to shake, but, I kept it cool just cuz the chef is here. I came again seconds later. Jah went on his phone again and turned the vibrator on higher. I moaned out loud not expecting it. The chef didn't pay any attention though. I'm guessing jah just told him not to say much. My plate was put in front of me and I tried to eat but god help me the amount of times I nearly choked cuz I moaned. Jah watched me cum and cum and cum over and over again. After we were done with our food we got ready for bed.

"Jah can I take it off yet" I asked

"No, I'm still not done" he smirked

"But jahhhh I'm tired"

"Awww isn't that sad, you should have done what I said but you got to caught up in the pleasure" he shrugged

"Now go sit down on the bed in your underwear" he demanded

I did as I was told and he came up to me with four pairs of cuffs. I smirked at him. My tiredness can wait, I'm about to get dicked down. I let him cuf my hands and feet to the bed frame. He turned the vibrator up to full. He climbed over me and kissed my neck. I tried to move my hands wanting to touch him but I couldn't. I had already came twice and he was barley even touching me. I know how good he can make em feel and he was barley even getting started. He swirled the vibrator around my clit making me cum again. At this poin I was a hot sweaty mess but I didn't give a fuck, I wanted more. He finally aligned himself  with me. He fucked me so hard and ruff for hours it was unbearable. I was so tired but I still wanted more. He uncuffs me and lays next to me. We were both so out of breath. We both look at eachother and smiled. This is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.
_________________
Hope y'all enjoy all the smut

Vote and comment