One

'Seabrook forgot monsters were real.'

"Hi, I'm Y/N! A student and cheerleader at Seabrook High

"Hi, I'm Y/N! A student and cheerleader at Seabrook High. Being of being a close family friend with Addison, her family took me in and I stay with her!"

-----------------------------
Y/N POV

I ran up the hill with the rest of the cheer club, we saw Shrimpy who everyone started cheering for. "Y/N! There you were, Bree and I were looking for you."

"Sorry! I was getting pushed around in the crowd while going up the hill" I replied. "Well at least you made it, we're about to start!" Bree said.

"Split up!" Someone yelled behind the crowd, we made two lines as Bucky emerged from behind us being extra as usual.. "Yay Bucky!" The crowd shouted.

"You've all heard the stories of bloodthirsty monsters who roam these woods feasting on innocent cheerleaders." Bucky exclaimed.

The Aceys appeared behind me, Bree, and Bonzo scaring us, Bree and Bonzo hug each other and then quickly letting go of each other while realizing they were hugging. I snickered.

"Well those stories are just silly make believe, but you'd better believe we're gonna break you down and build you back up into peppy cheer machines like.."

"Lacey! Stacey! And our most recent Acey, Jc" they all did their little poses while I wondered what happened to the last one..

"Long live the Aceys!" Bucky continued as everyone applauded them. "You three lead the veterans, you're the A-Team" Bucky said then continued "Addison, Bree and Y/N, you take the newbies. You will be uh.. the Z-Team" he said with an exaggerated face as he tossed us green shirts.

------------------------------

Bucky blabbered on with his nonsense then said "This week, the veterans and the newbies will compete for the Cheer Camp Cup to see who is more cheertastic!"

"The veterans has always won the Cheer Camp Cup, right Aceys?" Bucky asked and the Aceys confirmed that statement.

"We'll see about that!" I threatened
"To the Cheer Course!" Bucky said as he ignored me.

The A-Team passed by and made a rude remark about Addison's hair to which she replied that her hair was at least well taken care of.

"Let's show em that we got this." Addison told the group and we started to go towards the training spot.

Song: We got this!
(Y/N and Addison)
"We're back here on the scene and everyone's together"

(All)
"With Zombies on the team, it's better than ever. Better than ever!"