Four

'Prawn'

————————————————————————————Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"I really thought we could all could go to prawn together" Addison said as were we walking. "Mhm, I thought Seabrook really changed" I agreed.

"It did. Believe me, I will find a way to get us to the prawn." Zed reassured us. "Or we could miss it together" Addison suggested.
"I'm not letting you miss the prawn" Zed said.

"If you can't go then she's not gonna go Zed." I responded and Addison nodded. "Well, I like you too much not to let you go" Zed looked at Addison. I cringed at them having an 'argument' with each other.

"Ugh, you guys even fight like a perfect couple" Eliza popped in. "Eliza! Finally I've been stuck with these two all day. How's it been?" I said.

"You know, fighting injustice is keeping me busy" She responded. "And you still somehow look good doing it" I winked at her.

I see Bucky walk in with Jc, "Addison! Time to officially nominate me as president." He called out to his cousin and started walking away as he shared his ideas with Jc.

"Cheer could be so much more than everyone obsessing over Bucky" I scoffed. "Uh Y/N! Once we're cheer captain, you are so off the team" Lacey said.

"And when I'm cheer captain, you'll be welcome to stay." Addison backed me up. "Because I'll be making cheer about bringing people together. She finished.

"That was awful trash talk" Stacey said.
"I know right?" Lacey responded.
"You'll never be cheer captain, freak."
Addison rolled her eyes as me and her were carried along with Stacey and Lacey.

Zed and Eliza were talking about crashing Prawn, "Maybe we can't make the rules but we can break em." Eliza said. "But we can make the rules! We just need the right leader" Zed snapped his fingers as he dragged Eliza along with him.

————————————————————————————

"Okay! Are there anymore nominees for Student president?" The principal said and she kept talking trying to impress everyone but it didn't work.. at all.

The band started played their music as a few "Go's" were being chanted. Bucky jumped out of the crowd and did flips to the front.

Everyone cheered and Bucky started speaking. "Great News, we have a brilliant and cheer tested candidate running for president this year.. Me!" And he raised his hands.

Bree flashed a smile to Bonzo who quickly got embarrassed and accidentally hit Zed with his instrument. Zed was then pushed down into the crowd and flung up into the air. I tried to stop myself from laughing by biting my tongue but started giggling quietly.

Zed then popped up on the stand pushing Bucky who then bumps into the Principal. "Zombie Strong!" Zed cheers. "Hello everyone! My name is Zed, and I am running for president." Zed announced to the school. Bree, Addison, and I started cheering for him.

Bucky started complaining that Zed couldn't run for student president. "What about the whole anti-monster thingie?" He complained.

"Anyone can run for president, Bucky." Addison speaks up. "She actually has a point, Mr. Bucky." The principal said and she walked off the stand.

"A zombie president? Ew!" The Aceys exclaimed. "As the first ever zombie president, I will allow zombies to go to the Prawn, I will take Addison as my date, and we will get our photo of the Prawn wall of fame." Zed started whispering to himself to which I noticed.

"Okay! If you vote for me, I will bring you prosperity and awesomeness!" He finished and everyone started cheering his name.

————————————————————————————

Wyatt POV

I opened the vent and climbed out along with my pack. "The great alpha is near" I said. "Focus. Remember, we're fierce, we're savage." Willa reminded me.

"We're werewolves!" Wynter bursted out. Willa agreed. "We're scared of nothing" Wynter finished. "Except silver" I said to which Wynter added on to the list of what we're scared of.

"Come on, if we're quiet. We can be in and out of here" I said to our pack. One of the werewolves grabbed a silver trophy, it burned him and he threw it up in the air. Another werewolf caught it and threw up in the air again.

It lands in Wynter's hands and she tries to overcome the pain by holding it, she couldn't take it and threw it up in the air and I caught the bottom of it so I wouldn't get burned.

"Nice catch, now come on" Willa walked ahead.

————————————————————————————

Y/N POV

"I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies and-" Zed gets cut off mid sentence by Bree screaming "Werewolves?!"

"No, uh why would we want- WEREWOLVES!" Zed pointed at the door and everyone started running and screaming. "There she is!" The girl from the forest shouted and the werewolves started running towards Addison.

"Football team! Defense, Z24" Zed shouted out to the football team to defend his girlfriend. The wolves stopped, "Where's the moon-stone white hair?" The girl from the forest asked Addison. "I think you got the wrong person" said Addison.

"Uh? Eliza what are you doing?" Zed says as he gets pulled down by Eliza. "Let's smash our Z-bands and zombie out." Eliza explained to him and then told him that they could use their strength to fend them off.

"You guys cant lose control!" I whisper-yelled at them and Zed agreed. "Our razor-sharp claws will gut em and splatter their blood" another girl said and everyone (including me) became even more scared.

"Wolves! On my command" The curly haired girl said and the werewolves necklaces lit up and their eyes turned orange. A boy that I recognized stopped her and whispered something into her ear and she seemed to agree.

"Wolves! Stand down" she commanded and the werewolves calmed down. "Sorry. We werewolves so admire your town, and we just came here to join your school" The girl said in a fake nice tone.

Everyone was confused and Bucky spoke up, "What? They can't join our school."
"Technically the forbidden forest is within the school district" Coach explained.

"So, welcome to Seabrook!" Addison welcomed them and I looked at her with an 'Are you crazy?!' look. The werewolves chuckled and the football team stood up, I looked at the boy I recognized and he saw me looking at him and he winked at me. I scoffed and walked away.

————————————————————————————
Finished! Finally because I didn't post yesterday I'm gonna try to do at least 2-3 chapters for today.

1091 words.