Seven

'Fired up!'

—————————————————————————————-

Y/N POV

A whistle blows and everyone stops talking and starts to listen to Addison. "I am so fired up to be running cheer practice, together we can do anything" She says happily.

She looks confused as to why everyone looks scared and she turns around, the wolves who were sitting on the bleachers. "Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." I say as I walk forward.

"Ha! Just try and get us to leave" Wynter threatens. "Wynter" Wyatt says as he puts a hand on her shoulder. "Some respect."

"No, I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay" Addison says and I side eyed her confused. "Show us what you can do" she continued. The wolves look at each other.

Addison then counts down and everyone starts dancing, I dance with Wyatt beside me. I then twirl and he does the same. Because of everyone in sync, everyone dances the same.

We then smile to each other and come together with Bree, Addison and the rest of the wolves. We put our hands together and start howling as we let go.

I then get lifted up by my fellow cheerleaders and we all do a pose, I notice that Zed and my other zombie friends walk in the door. I then get dropped and fall into Wyatt's arms.

He puts me down and we smile at each other a bit, I wave to my zombie friends who wave back. "That was so amazing! You all are natural cheerleaders" Addison cheers.

"We wolves work well together" Wyatt says to Addison while he puts his arms around my neck. "But she's not a wolf?" I question and he hums.

Wynter then starts coughing and we look concerned. Bucky walks over, "Well done guys! With werewolves on cheer, this election is so in the bag." He says.

"Bucky this isn't about politics, I just felt like cheer could unite" Addison reply's. "You are going to make a great cheer captain." He congratulates Addison.

"I'm gonna be cheer captain!" She then exclaimed and everyone starts to cheer for her. I look at the Aceys and they shrugged.

"I was thinking we could be beyond trophies and we could start an outreach program" Addison says excited.

"Woah, Cheer is what I say cheer's about" Bucky tells her. "It's about having fun!" He then says after I glare at him. "You are a leader, Addison. Not only just in cheer" Wyatt says and he walked up to her. Zed starts to glare at him and I noticed.

"Zed!" Addison says as she sees him. Zed walks off and she follows. I sighed and patted Wyatt's shoulder, and walked off to the couple.

"Do you know how hard it was for zombies?" I heard Zed asked as I walked through the door. "Now everything is just is just being handed to the werewolves on a silver platter" Zed argues.

"Actually, they hate silver" Addison argues back. They keep arguing until Zed comments on Addison's hair. She looked really hurt and I glared at him.

She then runs off and I slapped Zed in the face for disrespecting my friend and walked into the gym.

————————————————————————————-

Y/N POV

I walked home and when I got there, I see the werewolves in front of the porch and Addison looking shocked. They were speaking to each other and Addison notices me. "Well can Y/N go too?" She asks and the wolves notice me. Wyatt nods and we start to walk into the woods.

—————————————————————————————

Y/N POV

"Where are we going?" I ask as I feel my feet starting to get numb. "It's a wolf secret. If we told you, we'd have to kill you" Wynter says but then gets disproving looks from Willa and Wyatt.

She then starts coughing and Addison asks if she's okay, "My necklace is losing it's charge" Wynter explains. "Everyday, more and more of our pack becomes sick because their moonstones lose their power" Wyatt tells us.

"All our elders are too sick to travel, which leaves-" Wyatt gets cut off. "Which leaves taking care of the pack to us" Willa says. "To me"

"You'll be fine, Wynter. I promise" Willa comforts as she walks over. "You better be right about this" Willa glares at Wyatt.

"We need to find the moonstone soon" Willa tells us and Addison and I look at each other.
"Follow us guys" Wyatt says as he grabs my hand and I grab Addison's and we start to walk into the cave.

—————————————————————————————-

Zed's POV

"Guys! I have to go apologize to Addison" I say to Bonzo and Eliza. Bonzo then talks in Zombie language and Eliza agrees.

"You know, ever since football ended. I've so missed watching you get pummeled." Eliza explains to me.

"Attention citizens, all curfews will be strictly enforced." A cat with a speaker phone passes.

Bonzo speaks again. "Yeah, with the curfew in effect. It's gonna be nearly impossible to get past the Z-patrol" I say.

"Hey guys!" Bree exclaims as she runs up. "And somehow Bree just did" Eliza points at Bree. "Have you.. Have you guys seen Y/N or Addison??" She pants. "Addison texted me for help, but she's not home and Y/N isn't answering her phone" She worries. Bree then looks at Bonzo and blushes.

"You guys! Focus!" I reminded them. "Our friends need help."

"Okay, if their phone is on. I can track them" Eliza then pulls out her phone and tracks them.

She then looks up worried, "They're at the forbidden forest."

"The wolves, they kidnapped then." I panicked. "You guys we have to help Addison" and we start to run off.

—————————————————————————————-

Y/N POV

"The wolf den!" Wynter presented and I look around, shocked. "Woah" Me and Addison both say. "It's okay to be impressed" Wynter smiles.

"Our language" Wyatt says then howls. Addison then howls, "Ostrich boots?" Wynter says confused. "No I think Addison meant" Wyatt then howls again.

Addison howls again, "Polka dot unicorn?" Wyatt asks. "Oh Cool! Where?" Wynter asks. Addison apologizes and howls once more. It seemed like she said a bad word because Wyatt then explained to her that there were pups around.

"She needs to put a pebble in the sweat-wolf jar" Wynter says and I giggle. All the wolves start howling and Addison apologizes again.

"Enough, this is not why we brought her here" Willa says. "Why are we here?" I asked Wyatt.

Wyatt then picks up a glowing stone that reflects a light on a rock, it shows a girl with who howls. I recognized the white hair. It looked like it was.. Addison?!

—————————————————————————————-

Finished! My fingers actually feel numb this time.

1124 words.