Eleven

'The Moonstone!'

—————————————————————————————

Y/N POV

As I walk in I see Addison in a pretty blue dress with a bun, I walk towards her while the werewolves and zombies continue to walk into the building.

Addison then turns around to see me right behind her, she smiles and I hear Bree call for Bonzo. I giggle at their little interaction, I then see Zed walk in looking sadly at Addison.

I nudge Addison to go to him and she does. They start walking towards each other and I smile at the couple. They apologize to each other and I smile even more at their happy interaction.

I walk around the building looking for a certain someone. I spotted Wyatt with his sisters and called him over as Wynter and Willa cheered for him. "May I have this dance?" I asked him as I held my hand out, to which he grabbed and responded with a, "Of course".

I wrap my arms around his neck as he holds me by the waist and we start dancing, a slow song gracefully started playing and I smiled at Wyatt.

I let go of Wyatt then hold him as he twirls me around and smiles. He then pulls me back into his arms and holds me close. I put my arms back on his neck and look towards the direction to where Addison and Zed were.

I looked back towards Wyatt as the song stopped, I pulled myself closer to his face and he did the same..

The ground suddenly shook and everyone started to run, "Come on!" Wyatt says as he took my hand and started running with me.

"You're supposed to protect your president!" Bucky yells at the Aceys as they run past him. As the group of people we were following were running into the hallways, the ground cracked and there was a huge hole in the middle.

Everyone screamed as we tried to figure out what was in the hole. "The energy from the moonstone must've created the fault line" Zed explained. "If we follow this crack, it may lead us to the moonstone". I say as I understood what Zed was trying to say.

"So it's only buried and not destroyed." Addison says but the ground shook again and everyone tried to keep their balance. "We have to get to it" Wynter exclaimed.

"Quickly. While we still can!" Willa ordered and everyone followed her down the hole. Wyatt went in front of me then held out his hand to help me get down, I grabbed it and followed the group.

"It's this way! I see the light." Willa tells us and we follow her and the light. "It's coming from Seabrook Power."

As the tunnel we were following became to get tighter, we had to squeeze through the gap that led to the moonstone. As I made my way deeper into the tunnel, I see what was making the light.

"Here it is!" Willa exclaimed as she walks to the moonstone. The wolves take their moonstone necklaces and charged them when putting them on the moonstone.