Eight

"The moonstone"

—————————————————————————————

Y/N POV

"I believe you will lead us to the moonstone" Wyatt says. "I believe your the Great Alpha, I believe your a Werwolf" He finishes.

"What?!" Me and Addison exclaimed.

Song: Call to the wild

(Wyatt)
(Turn up, explain our history, pull back the veil of mystery"
"What's written on the cave is prophecy. The great Alpha is our destiny"
"Show us the power of chemistry, lead us to our source of our energy"
"No one knows her identity, but she looks like you identically"
"This is how we're living our lives"
"Living our lives" x2

(All)
"Can you feel the call to the wild, call to the wolf. The call to the wild"
"We are the call" x2
"We are the call to the wild"

(Addison)
"I see a real community, unique but you have unity"

I look over at Willa who was glaring at Addison.

(Addison)
"You know who you're supposed to be"

(Y/N)
"Release to the rhythm totally"

(Wyatt)
"I feel divine when you're close to me. And you can feel it too, or hopefully"
"Now look up and tell me what you really see, a bunch of stray wolves or a family?"

The wolves behind me cheered Wyatt on I nervously smiled, Addison playfully nudged me.

(All)
"This how we're living our lives"
"Living our lives, yeah" x2
"Can you feel the call to the wild"
"Call to the wild"
"The call to the wild"

The wolves started jumping around with sticks and when it was Addison and I's turn, we did the same and everyone cheered for us.

(Willa)
"Hold up, before you do, let me interrupt"
"She's a cheerleader, not an Alpha"
"You're in the den, but you'll need to earn my trust"
"Now show me what you've got if your one of us."

There were two groups, Willa's team started dancing and we copied her moves right after her. Willa howled and so did me and Addison.
They changed Addison's hair but I decided not to change my hairstyle but to add a white tint to my hair.

(All)
"The call to the wild! We are the call" x3 (?)

Song end

The wolves started howling and we started howling with them. "Addison!" Zed runs up and he threatens to take off his Z-Band.