Two

'Werewolves?!"

———————————————————————————-

Y/N POV

"Cheer camps over and we're finally heading home" Addison yawned. She started talking about how she wanted to see, "you know.."

"Yes! I got asked to prawn" A random guy in the bus shouted happily, the girl next to him hugged him and everybody clapped and cheered for him.

"Well, getting invited to prawn sounds great but Bonzo won't even look at me." Bree sighed as we all looked at Bonzo. He looked down and it seemed like he was making something.

We looked back and Addison explained she didn't get an invitation either. "Do you think Zed forgot about me?" She asked. "No!" Bree and I exclaimed.

"Zarogala!" Bonzo exclaimed. I gasped, "Addison.. will you.. go to prawn.. with-" I got caught off. "Zed!" Addison screamed as we saw Zed on a ladder in front of the bus.

Everyone started screaming as Zed gets run over. Zed was on top of the bus, we started swerving out of control and Zed pops outside of the window. Addison puts her hand on the window worried for her boyfriend and he does the same, Zed then flies off and we start flying off into the woods.

I'm screaming my head off as the ride gets bumpy and as we drive through a gate. We finally stop as we hit mud. "Everyone stay calm!" Addison assures everyone. "Great leadership Addy, very cheer captain of you" Bree complimented.

"Zed!" Addison then realizes and runs off into the woods. "Wait Addison!" I yell as I run off with her. She runs off into the woods. 'How the heck is she so fast..' I thought as I panted after I tried to run after her.

I run through the woods and then ripped my shirt while walking into a sharp branch. "Gosh, that was my favorite shirt!" I complained to myself. I then hear whispers and branches breaking all around me.

'I knew I shouldn't have run after her, im gonna look like one of those weird girls who chase the killer in horror movies..' I thought to myself while panicking. I look around and saw figures running around me, I see people with dark hair with white tints on the front. I saw a boy who was much more closer to me than the others had winked at me, I blushed a little bit.

I turned around when I heard howling, it was a curly haired gurl with also white tints in her hair. Her eyes shined a yellowy-orange color and when I turned back around the rest were gone.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and punched the person. "OW!" Someone said. I looked down and saw that it was Zed on the ground and Addison. "This is the second time!" Zed exclaimed as I mumbled a quick sorry and Addison bursts out laughing.

"There they are!" Someone said and we looked around. "We thought we lost you!" Bree said. "Well we have another problem.. we're surrounded by werewolves!"

"What? Wolves?!"
"What wolves?"
"Here wolves?"
"Werewolves?!"
The Aceys were scared, they pulled out their phones and started typing really fast. "Nobody's gonna believe this" Zed said as he turned to me and Addison.

—————————————————————————————-

Y/N POV

"Werewolves are real! I always, always said the stories of monsters in the forest were real. And no one believed me." Bucky cried and started biting his thumb.

"I thought werewolves were just myths." One of the Aceys said. "Yeah like cavities" the other said and everyone looked at him in disbelief. "Those are real too?" He questioned.

"Pleasee can I have one? I'm the only zombie in my class, a werewolf friend would be great! I'll feed him and walk him." Zoey tried to convince her dad, I chuckled and patted her head.

"Yeah, werewolves aren't class pets, Zoey. And they certainly aren't friendly" her father explained to her. Addison came in with her parents and Bucky jumped up and walked over to her, I walked up too.

"Aunt missy, Uncle Dale. The crash was horrible but I protected Addison. Anyone as courageous as me would've done the same, though not really, I am super brave" Bucky lied as I scoffed. He nudged me in the shoulder and I kicked his leg.

"Mom, dad, everything is fine." Addison said trying to calm her parents down. "It's not fine! There are werewolves circling us right now waiting to attack!" Her dad argued back.

"Yeah, and I'm way to tasty. I'm always looking like a snack" Bucky agreed with him, "You wish" I grumbled. "Somebody has to do something!" He continued and Addison's mother handed me her purse and started walking up to the front.

She slammed the gavel on the stand to get everyone's attention. "By order of city council effective immediately, all anti-monster laws are reinstated." She said and the zombies looked surprised and the humans clapped.

"Mom that is unfair!" Addison shouted to her mom and I agreed, her mom told us to zip it. Zed stood up and walked over to Addison.

"Zed! We need to talk." Addison said.
"We do, even though you didn't right or answer any of my letters." Zed responded
"No I did! A lot. The Aceys shredded all of all letters" she said as she showed the mixture of green and pink letters.

The three of us looked over at the Aceys and they chuckled. We looked back and saw that Zed was getting on one knee. "Addison, will you make me the luckiest zombie and be my date to Prawn?" Zed asked.

"No." She responded and I looked at her with wide eyes. "Great! No?" Zed said while confused, shoot.. I was confused too! "Everyone's freaking out about werewolves so the anti-monster laws are in affect again." She stated.

"Which means.." I tried to continue but Bucky cut me off. "Zombies cant go to Prawn" she chuckled as he patted Zed's back. "Ouch!" He smiled towards us. I pushed him away and Addison carried on, "But we're going to fight, Zed."

"Okay, so that's why you said no?" Zed smiled.
"Why are you smiling, you look weird.." I said to him. "Because I thought she didn't like me anymore, but the problem here is that is a bunch of blood-thirsty werewolves" he responded.

"I thought that vampires drank blood.." I wondered. The couple laughed to each other.

—————————————————————————————-

Finished for now!! I'm so tired, I have to keep pausing for every line and I'm only 17 minutes in the movie for this book 😭.

1078 words.