Welcome to Hell|1|

October 25, Tuesday Afternoon

The large building towered over him as he stepped out of the car. Larry would be lying if he said he wasn't a bit nervous. Even with the reassuring look his mom gave him couldn't soothe his worry as they walked in the lobby. The cold room ran a chill up his spine as he sat down on the nearby chairs while Lisa talked with the people at the front.

He still felt nauseous from it all, the bright lights of the hospital not helping one bit. Larry felt his mom sit next to him as she filled out some paperwork, probably a registration form or something, who knows.

"Are you thirsty Larbear?" Lisa asked holding a mini sized bottle of water.

Larry could only nod, feeling the dryness of his throat. Only being able to handle small sips at a time, he looked around the place. Nothing really interesting to look at other than some bland, colourless paintings, but better than thinking at the moment.

"Alright, can you two follow me?" A nurse-like person came from the large door with a clipboard. They both stood up carefully and they were lead down a hall into a room.

"I need to check his clothes. Place them here, then a body search." The employee stated as they felt around Larry's pockets for anything. All while asking Larry questions as Lisa was instructed to sit out in the hall.

"Have you recently self harmed in any way? Cutting, burning, anything at all?" The employee put his shirt and pants down and started patting him up.

"Nope, none of that." He responded as the employee started looking all over his body, the hospital shrubs doing basically nothing to conceal his body. Super uncomfortable.

A small metal object was brought out from a drawer, most likely a metal detector of some sort, Larry thought to himself. The detector beeped around his body, except for the IV needle stuck in his arm which was promptly taken out and replaced with a bandaid.

"Put these on then I'll take you in, don't take too long." Before Larry could respond the person left the room. Okay...weird. He could hear talking from outside as he tried to quickly put on his clothes through his sluggishness.

"Done? Good."

"This is where we part, I love you Larbear." Larry was immediately swept into a tight, loving mom hug.

"I love you too mom, please don't overwork yourself while I'm gone." He smiled as she kissed him on the forehead.

"I'll try, be good." Lisa smiled as the employee guided Larry into the Juvenile wing of the building. He could easily see part of the adult wing, looked similar in every way. A couple of rooms to the left, an area where the staff is working. Then the long hallway in front of him, doors mirroring each other. Little to no indication of differences besides the small labels.

"Your room is all the way down, to the right. We'll check in with you and your roommate in ten." With that the nurse walked away leaving him dumbfounded. Okay, that was weird. He shook his head and walked towards the end of the hall, door to the right. Larry opened the door, the creaking echoing off the walls, the door slammed behind him. Guess he needed to shut it more gently, whoops. Larry turned away from the door and...

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He yelled, his fists tightening up.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me."