Special Chapter: Pete, The Storage Room and Bloody Red Thongs

"Oh, I love the feeling you bring to me,
Oh, you turn me on
It's exactly what I've been yearning for, give it to me strong
And meet me in my boudoir
Make my body say ah, ah, ah,
I like it (like it)"

~*~

It's been a few weeks since our wedding day and while searching the closet I came across a package that I once bought when I was still following Vegas. Curious, I opened a small box and pulled out a pair of bloody red thongs, which I've hidden long time ago. I turned around quickly, checking to see if there was anyone behind me, and I wanted to throw them in the trash when I remembered how much Vegas had paid for them. I wondered what to do, but I felt that throwing them away would only be a waste of money. I didn't really know what had awakened in me, but I remembered that after getting them, Vegas wanted me to wear them for him. Maybe he was joking but this thought couldn't leave my head.

Not allowing logic to stop me, I went to the bathroom and changed my underwear, feeling a small strip on the back enter between my buttocks. The feeling was strange, at first I was uncomfortable, but after walking a few steps I began to get used to new sensations. I put on my pants and felt my bare butt rub against the material. Red came out on my face, and I slowly walked out into the room. I was going to change in a moment, I just wanted to see what it was like, but when I went to the office part of the bedroom, I heard a thud behind the door.

I quickly walked out into the hallway, afraid that something had happened when someone's hand grabbed my shoulder and pushed me firmly forward.

"Great, here you are, we have to go," Macau said , and before I knew what was going on, I was already sitting in the car that Vegas was driving.

"This family will make me neurotic," he growled, starting the engine, and I still didn't understand where we were going or why. "My cousin requested our immediate visit. That's what he said, IMMEDIATE. Who the hell is he, am I right, baby?

I felt Vegas' gaze on me and I looked at him, automatically nodding.

"Khun Kinn has been getting on your nerves more than usual lately," Macau laughed, and I turned to the boy and then I immediately felt it below.

Something stretched between my buttocks as I rapidly moved, and I felt pressure on the bottom of my manhood. I hissed, immediately returning to the position I had sat in before, but the strange sensation remained. I knew I was blushing like crazy, but what could I do? We were almost there, and I didn't have any other underwear with me to change. Maybe Porsche will lend me his? Although this one will probably be too big. I panicked thinking about what I was wearing, and Vegas looked at me anxiously.

"Pete? Honey, what's going on?"

I knew my blushed face was worrying him, and nothing had happened that could have caused it. At least he didn't know it. So I took a deep breath and tried to calm my confused thoughts.

"Nothing, I'm just surprised. We got into car so suddenly."

We stopped in front of the entrance and I felt Vegas' hand on me, gently stroking my red cheek.

"You don't have a fever," he murmured. "Okay, let's say I believe you."

I smiled at him calmly, and he raised my hand and kissed my wedding ring without taking his eyes off me. I felt a sudden heat spread all over my body, but before I could react, Macau's irritated voice reached us.

"Maybe not in front of my salad?" he asked, rolling his eyes, and then left, with folded hands waiting for us to join outside.

"Spoiled brat. It's your fault anyway, you let him do everything and then that's how it ends. Cockblocked by my own brother? That's real betrayal," Vegas muttered, getting away from me, and stepping out of the car.