Author's end note

Thank you to all of you who have been reading, what started out as the first story I began to write about Tom. There's been quite a few one shots, some drabbles etc since I started to write about him. But I am happy that I embarked on this journey, because I feel as though my writing has opened up now to a bigger audience. Also, it's been quite the journey over the past couple of years writing this story. When I think about it like that, it actually feels scary knowing how long it's been. I never thought I'd be finding myself this far along and only now reaching the end. Then again I suppose it can feel that way for anybody who writes and finds themselves months/years down the line from when they first started.

I have received some messages and read comments about being confused and highlighting the enormous amount of characters within the story. I can honestly say, I am sorry for confusing anyone. A lot of the early chapters were basically me exploring this world and trying to navigate around it. I wanted to make this good...maybe even just decent at the beginning. I was pretty much jumping in with both feet and throwing stuff out there. Like I was releasing a chapter a week at first, until life, and eventually Covid got in the way...although I've not had Covid, touch wood. But it lowered my motivation during lockdowns. Besides I did have to have my appendix removed at the start of Covid and I had pneumonia at the same time! So as you can imagine why I wouldn't have felt up to writing. I also have had a lot of personal stuff going on as well during the past couple of years. I literally got to the point where I couldn't cope because of certain things. It inevitably got too difficult for me and when I was in college as well at one point...it felt like I was drowning, then updates got further and further apart. Although now things are hopefully going to get easier now. Only I do hope after everything I haven't bored you and that I did something good enough in order for you to reach the end. Plus I hope you don't hate the open ending either. I always planned for it to end this way, whereas I never normally know the ending from the get go, it's usually something that comes much later.

For now though the story will remain as unfinished. Why you may ask? Well I have decided to share with you some of the cut/alternative scenes that never made it. I narrowed it down to just 6 as there were too many rewrites to include them all, but these scenes were constantly in my mind until the end.

Again thank you for reading this story, I appreciate it greatly 🥰 x