"Revenge" and Allies

Grian POV

I let out a soft groan as I feel the sun hit my face. My eyes flutter open, only to be greeted by Scars red eyes. My face heats up and he let's out a chuckle.

"Morning, G." His voice was sweet and a little high pitched, indecating he just woke up too.

"M-morning." I gently worm my way out of his grip.

I get up and stretch a bit before going to make something to eat. Scar had a very sad look on his face when he saw me walk out of the room.

I could hear my friend shuffling out of the bed and walking towards the kitchen. I was distracted by trying to figure out what I was gonna make, so I didn't even notice when he put his arms around me and hugged me from behind.

"Just come back to bed. It's too early to be awake." He mumbled out as he nuzzles my neck.

I blushed a dark red before sighing softly, "Scar, its noon, we have to get ready to go see Scott and Timmy. We should also plan our next kills." I gently removed his arms and started cooking.

Scar let out a soft groan before pulling up a chair, "Okay, who do we wanna target?"

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, "You're the red life here, Scar, you gotta tell me who."

I heard a very audible huff escape him, "Give me a list."

"Well, we could trap the Crastle." I said as I mixed the egg yolks together.

"Sure, that sounds good. What are you making?" The chair squeaked a bit, indecating that Scar was trying to see what I was making.

"Omelets." I poured them onto a pan and started frying them, "Maybe we trap them using a Bubble elevator."

"Oh! That's genius! We can act like we're doing something good!" I could hear the excitement in his voice.

Dang it Scar. Why must you be so cute?

Scars POV

I watched Grian cook us some brunch. It was interesting having a British partner. He always had his own perks to things that I wouldn't think of. He always added something to his cooking that made it taste so much better than anyone else's!

After we ate, we gathered all of our equipment and headed towards the Crastle. We figured we'd talk to Scott and Jimmy later, after we got a kill.

"I'll head off this way, you create a distraction." Grian pointed into the woods.

I nodded and ran off to the front.

"Hello? Castle people? Anyone home?" I see a ginger and a dark haired male poke their heads out of the windows.

"Scar? Why are you here at this time?" Bdubs asks as he starts working his way downstairs, followed by Cleo.

"Oh! I just wanted to...Um-" I looked through my stuff and smirked, "I just wanted to show you my new inventions!" I quickly built a coffin, "My cozy coffins."

Bdubs and Cleo gave me very confused looks, "Uh- okay? And why do we need it?" Cleo walks over and investigates the coffin.

I glanced up through a window and see Grians head poking through a bit. I panic and quickly build another.

"Here, test it out you two! See how you like it!" I watch as both of them climb inside.

They make this way too easy.

After a few minutes, Grian messages me to meet him over by Scott and Jimmy's. I smiled a little at the fact he texted me.

Cleo picked up on it and smirked, "Oooh~ who messaged you, Scar?"