HUSBANDS!?

Scar's POV

I woke up to the sound of pot clanking together. I groaned and looked to see what was making so much noise. I saw Grian in the kitchen messing with something's.

"G? What are you doing?" I look at my alarm clock to see it's 8:45 am.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." He seemed focused on what he was doing.

He didn't turn to look at me, but I could tell he was stressed. I got up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him. I felt him tense up.

"I'm really sorry for waking you, Scar." He put his head against my chest as I held him close.

"It's fine G, it was about time for me to get up anyway." I say with a slight chuckle at the end.

He giggled before breaking the hug, "Breakfast?" He points to a tray of freshly baked muffins, to which I quickly help myself to.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I ask my feathered friend as I eat my share.

"Well, I need to make sure our bunker is ready to go. Timmy and Scott should be coming over soon. I think Cleo is coming as well? Not entirely sure." I nod in response.

After a good breakfast, Grian headed outside to work in the bunker some more. I stayed inside and made sure I didn't have any new wounds to worry about.

Once I made sure I was all good, I headed out to my winged friend, only to find him surrounded by holes.

"What's going on?" I walk closer to him as he shoves a bunch of TNT towards me.

"Help me fill these holes. This whole thing is going to blow up with just the flick of a lever."

I could see the blonde smirking. He was still green yet he was more set on murder than I was. I couldn't help but smile at this. I had the perfect partner for this.

After we got the holes find in, Scott showed up along with Jimmy following close behind. Grian gave me the task of showing Jimmy what to do while he showed/told Scott what was going on.

Grians POV

I was talking to Scott when he brought up the 'Widows Alliance'.

"Me and Cleo made an alliance so that when our husbands die, we become allies. You're welcome to join once your husband dies."

I blush. Scott just called Scar my husband. We weren't even dating. Did people think we're more than friends?

"Um...y-yeah. That'd be nice." I smile at Scott, but that quickly fades when I see Ren and his lackeies running straight for us, "SCAR, JIMMY! IN THE BUNKER NOW!"

Me and Scott start leading them into the battle field, shooting arrows whenever we could. Scott was the first to go down. Then Timmy. I had no clue where Scar had disappeared to.

The explosion killed no one. Neither did the lava mote.

Martyn was the one to finish me off.

I woke up in my 'secret' base. I shook away the headache that was pounding in my head before grabbing my back up stuff. By the time I got back out there, the battle was over. Scott was waiting for me.

"Grian? What happened? Where's Scar?" His eyes had gone from green to yellow now.

I found it interesting how some of our eyes changed colors while other didn't. I let out a sigh to Scott's question.

"I'm not sure..." I walk to the bunker and start digging thought the chests.

Scott followed, he leaned against a wall next to me, fidgeting with a necklace, "Jimmy's gone..."