Chapter 6

Julius ran through the school corridors as Gumball followed, smashing into and destroying lockers on the way.

He jumped onto a locked and swung on a light causing it to fall off and smash into the ground. This in turn caused an electrical surge which caused all of the power in the school to shut off, leaving everyone in darkness.

Julius ran as Gumball's two glowing eyes followed him in the darkness.

He ran into the cafeteria and slammed the door shut, but Gumball just burst right through them.

Students screamed and ran away as he jumped onto the tables and snarled.

Julius panicked and threw trays at him but they just bounced off and did nothing, as he continued to move toward him.

He looked around panicking and saw a fire extinguisher on the wall. He grabbed it and emptied it around Gumball, creating a wall of smoke and foam before he threw the empty extinguisher at him.

He heard a clunk and nothing seemed to happen for a while until he saw a pair of orange glowing eyes appear in the smoke.

Gumball jumped out at Julius but he dodged out of the way causing him to smash into the wall instead.

Julius ran out of the cafeteria towards the Library, Gumball still following behind.

He burst in and tried to hold the door shut, but Gumball just smashed through, knocking Julius to the ground.

Julius got back up and ran into the maze of bookshelves.

The librarian tried to stop Gumball, shushing him but he just picked her up and glared at her, making her rapidly age, before throwing her aside.

Julius meanwhile hid behind one of the bookshelves, praying he had lost Gumball.

He heard him panting and stalking around looking for him and held his breath as he got near.

He thought he was in the clear and let out a sigh of relief. Gumball growled and appeared on the bookcase above him, having jumped up after hearing him.

Julius screamed and ran through the library as Gumball jumped from bookcase to bookcase, knocking them over as he did.

Julius reached the computers. He saw a bottle of water someone had left at the desk and had an idea.

"Hey, ugly, over here!" He waved to get Gumball's attention.

Gumball charged at him but then stopped and screamed in pain as Julius opened the water bottle and chucked it over the plug sockets, electrocuting him.

He fell to the floor panting.

"Hah! Not so tough now, are you beasty!"

Suddenly he got back up on his hind legs panting and heaving, his fur and ripped clothes blackened from the electricity.

"I-Impossible!" Julius frowned slowly backing away before he broke into a sprint again.

He ran towards the science lab hoping to find something there.