* 3 *

Blood.

That's all I remember as I get loaded into the back of the police car.

Blood.

And the bloodcurdling screams of my classmates as I pounded Jason Carver's lifeless body into the asphalt.

I don't know where the superhuman strength came from but I know one things for sure.

It felt good.....

Liberating.....

Made me feel like a god myself....

I look up from my lap and see Eddie looking into the window, trying to see my face before I go.

I feel big warm tears leave my eyes as I see the pain and slight disgust on his face. I turn away from him knowing that the man that loves me no longer feels any sort of feelings towards me.

I just lost my best friend.

Over a stupid fight.

'I really need to control my temper....' my thoughts spinning in my head, making me feel sick.

"I'm going to throw up, officer!" They rush to the back of the car and let me out, only to throw up in front of my classmates.

To let them have one last laugh at one half of the school freaks before she goes to jail.

'That's enough'

I kick the officer in the nuts and I run.

I run like I have no other choice.

After what seemed like hours, I found a safe place to hide.

Skull rock.

The first place that me and Eddie smoked together. Reminiscing about that made me blush a bit.

All of a sudden, I hear a familiar voice yelling my name.....