Bathroom

When Rosé caught her eye while she was sucking her face with Lisa, Jisoo couldn't help but scoff in exasperation.

This girl. Jisoo shook her head as she watched the blonde-haired girl's smug expression after she completed the body shot.

I suppose I'm to blame for half of this. I did sleep with her after all. But that was one time! Who would have known that she would be like, obsessed with me?

They slept together after a party during the third weekend of the fall semester. Jisoo remembered the date because it was after the first home football game of the season.

That was like two months ago. It never happened again, but ever since then...it was clear that Rosé wanted a round two with her.

Or wanted something.

Rosé would show up at events where she was trying to get her attention in a myriad of ways. One of those ways was currently underway. Flexing on other girls right in front of her, like would inspire so much jealousy that she would be compelled to make out with her again.

Jisoo felt a groan itching the back of her throat. Just her luck to attract a disaster lesbian like Roseanne Park.

Speaking of disaster lesbians, Jisoo turned to look at Jennie beside her. The sorority president looked like she wanted to dump gasoline all over the floor and set fire to everyone in this room.

Geez.

She followed Jennie's gaze, back towards Rosé who very obviously flirted with Lisa on the beer pong table. It looked like the tall troublemaker was trying to convince Lisa to do a body shot on her again.

Another glance at Jennie told her that she needed to intervene.

The things I do for my sisters. I really deserve the Sweetheart Award this year.

Jisoo walked over to the two girls. Against Rosé 's ear, she said quietly

"Hey. Want to get outta here?"

***

Lisa was standing at the kitchen island pouring Grey Goose into a solo cup of lemonade when she felt a tug on a belt loop on her side.

She first glanced down to her hips, saw two pale fingers curled around the belt loop, then looked up at the body attached to the hand and was face to face with Jennie. She looked pretty faded.

But Lisa also noticed that her eyes were dark, darker than she'd ever seen them. They burned with intent. Something she couldn't place at the moment.

"Oh, hey Jennie. Having fun?"

Jennie didn't say anything but simply tugged on her belt loop again.

"What?" Lisa asked, confusion lilting her voice.

"I need to talk to you." the brunette answered. In that tone that Lisa recognized as you're in trouble.

"Now."

Sighing loudly, Lisa put down the bottle of vodka and followed Jennie. What did I do now?

Jennie went down the hallway near the entrance of the house, opened a door, and stepped inside.

Frowning, Lisa walked up to the open doorway and said, "Why are we going into the bathroom?"

She felt Jennie's hands grab her around her biceps and pull her inside the room. The door slammed close. She was so surprised that she stepped back from the girl in reflex.

"Uh, Jennie? Is something wrong?

Her breath caught in her throat when her roommate closed the distance between them. She found herself pressed between Jennie and the bathroom counter.

She felt like Jennie was all around her like she couldn't escape if she wanted to.

Oh my god, what is happening?

Jennie had a very interesting expression on her face. She looked hella mad like she wanted to smack Lisa across the face. But she could now see in Jennie's face.

That dark desire had been carefully hidden behind that stoic facade. For some reason, tonight, at this loud grubby house party, something had cracked.

The brunette-haired girl leaned in closer to her and she could feel her breath ghost over her mouth. It sent a shudder rippling from Lisa's core all the way to the base of her skull.

"Nothing's wrong." Jennie said with a raise of an elegant eyebrow.

"Although it looked like you're having all the fun."

Lisa attempted to chuckle but it came out too high and airy, making her sound way drunker than she actually was.

"Oh, you mean the body shot?"

"Yes, the body shot. Looked like it was tons of fun" Jennie remarked.

Lisa felt Jennie's fingers touch her jaw. Then they moved to grip her chin firmly.

"Y-yeah..." Lisa whispered. "It was cool."

The way Jennie was staring at her mouth prevented her from coming up with a more intelligent reply. Jennie's thumb dragged across her bottom lip.

A jolt of pleasure ran through her. Shooting straight to her core where it pulsed into a distinct ache.

The brunette-haired girl brushed her lips with her thumb a few more times and she realized that Jennie was trying to wipe the citrus juice from her mouth.

Like it displeased her like she was trying to erase an unpleasant image from her memory.

Does Jennie have something against body shots? Or tequila and lime?

Lisa didn't have time to ponder these questions because the next thing she knew Jennie crashed their lips together.

She felt the world tip on its axis - and she wasn't entirely sure if it was because she had too much to drink or because Jennie Kim was kissing her.

Jennie swept her tongue across her bottom lip and Lisa parted her lips with a small moan. Her hands flew to the front of Jennie's shirt, fisting the fabric, and pulling the girl closer.

Jennie's tongue entered her mouth as if they had both been fantasizing about this moment for months.

She felt Jennie's hands slip under her shirt and grip around her ribcage and the contact on her flushed skin tore another moan from her throat. The sound vibrated against Jennie's mouth.

The sorority president was clearly intent on dominating their kiss. Lisa was perfectly happy with this arrangement, letting Jennie angle her head to deepen their kiss.

Pleasure licked around the corners of her brain as she tasted Jennie's sweet mouth, reveling in the way her soft lips brushed against hers.

Then almost as suddenly as the kiss began, it ended. Lisa gripped the bathroom counter to steady herself, her knees weak as Jennie stepped away from her.

The girl now had an inscrutable expression on her face as she smoothed the front of her shirt.

"Well, which one was better? This kiss or that body shot?" Jennie asked as if she was asking what TV show Lisa wanted to watch.

"This-" Lisa breathed, still floored. "was way better"

The door opened and Jennie was gone. After several minutes, Lisa emerged from the bathroom, headed back to the kitchen, and found her solo cup where she left it on the center island.

Adding another pour of vodka into the cup, she raised it to her lips and took a long drought.

Don't drink your glass/cup again after leaving it, even if it's just for a second or minutes ago. Keep yourself safe from danger.