Dinner

"I think I threw my back out." Lisa winced theatrically as she stretched her spine. The sheets were pooled around her waist.

Propping herself up on an elbow, Jennie admired Lisa's naked torso before she retorted teasingly,

"What's the matter? Out of shape?"

Lisa scoffed. "I'm in excellent shape. I can go for an hour and a half on the treadmill!" she boasted.

With her chin cupped in the palm of her hand, Jennie smiled at Lisa like a lazy cat. "You might need to stretch more then. Don't stop going to yoga."

"Oh, that's it. I'm gonna get you." Lisa mock-growled and lunged at her, playfully biting her bicep.

Jennie laughed and wiggled away. When Lisa settled down on the bed, she scooted to her side and wrapped an arm around the bronde's midsection, and tucked her head into a smooth shoulder.

Lisa hummed in contentment and started stroking her back. Usually, after sex Jennie would cuddle Lisa in her arms but Jennie was feeling particularly subby.

Holy shit. I for real had strap-on sex with a woman. And I have never orgasmed so hard and so many times in one night by doing her.

Am I lesbian?

Whoa, what a loaded question. Labels are for jars anyway. There was no mental energy to grapple with that soul-searching question tonight.

One thing was clear, though. She could no longer tell herself that she was just taking this lesbian sex thing for a test drive.

Tonight, she had slammed on the gas and gone off-road. But back to why she was being Lisa's snuggle bug. Honestly, even without the post-coital hormones, she just really liked being close to Lisa.

She wanted to be as close as possible to her roommate, to feel her warmth, to feel her solid frame against her.

She liked hearing Lisa's voice and being the reason for her smile. She liked sharing a bed with Lisa at night.

Falling asleep and sleep in general was so much better when she was curled up beside her sexy, gorgeous, kind, funny, amazing roommate. Seriously, best sleep of her life.

The intimacy between them was kind of intense. But it felt so natural. It was crazy, considering the fact that she couldn't stand the bronde when they first met.

She was super close to making a room switch after the first month. But now? It made her a little sad to think about graduating next semester because that would mean not being able to see Lisa
everyday anymore.

Wow. Really? You're going to graduate with top honors and start working at a major investment
the management company and you're feeling sad about leaving behind your sorority sister that you've only known for a semester?

It seemed illogical and out of character for her, but the melancholy that sat heavy in her chest told her it was true. She was going to miss Lisa.

But who wouldn't miss a person who was basically a cross between a literal ray of sunshine and
the human equivalent of a golden retriever?

"Lisa" she said idly, absentmindedly scratching at the bronde's toned stomach. "What are your
plans after graduation?

"Well..." Lisa said with her lips against her forehead.

"I'm planning to go to Brazil to help with the rehabilitation efforts in the Amazon. So much of the rainforest were burned, and just can't try to help even just a little bit, you know? That's like, the majority of the earth's air supply right there."