Royal Blue

Lisa found herself topless lying on her back on the bed after trying to fight the dominance between them for the past 10 minutes. She stared at the ceiling for a second before she felt Jennie crawling over her body.

A heated make-out commenced, with Jennie balancing her weight on her forearms bracketing Lisa's head.

Lisa loved Jennie's kisses. She simply couldn't get enough of her flavor, and the taste of the brunette on her tongue was slowly submerging her in pleasure.

It took a little while for her to realize that she was subtly grinding her crotch against Jennie's pelvis. A little wave of embarrassment came over her but it was soon silenced when Jennie's thigh pressed against her aching core, and she moaned in the brunette's mouth.

Jennie relinquished her mouth and started kissing down her body. Lisa knew what was coming, and it sent a shivering curl of need through her belly. Arousal pooled in her panties as she anticipated her roommate's very talented tongue.

Eager fingers grasped at her pajama pants, and Lisa lifted her hips to assist in tugging off her remaining clothing. 

Sitting back on her heels, Jennie smiled wickedly at the wet spot on the crotch of Lisa's panties. She stroked her thumb over the dampness, teasing the clothed bump of Lisa's clit.

"Someone's eager, I see. Have you been thinking about me touching you all day?"

A denial was sitting on the tip of Lisa's tongue, mostly from a sense of propriety that she found hard to shake off. It felt embarrassing to admit to Jennie that by the end of the day of no touching.

She was indeed quite needy for her touch, hell, for her anything. But she would be fooling no one if she actually answered no to Jennie's question, given the fact that she was dripping arousal from her pussy.

A small whimper was all that escaped Lisa's mouth instead as her hips canted
towards Jennie's teasing thumb, desperate for more friction.

Both of them were mildly surprised when Lisa tugged her own panties down. She was done waiting, and she just wanted Jennie's mouth on her, now.

A breath hitched in Jennie's chest when Lisa was suddenly bare right in front of her face. No lie, she was hungry for it.

Resisting the urge to just dive in like she just rolled up at a buffet at a 3-star Michelin restaurant, she paced herself by slowly nibbling the inside of Lisa's thighs, knowing it drove the bronde woman crazy being teased like that.

Just as she expected, fingers tangled into her hair, impatiently tugging her closer to her throbbing cunt.

Jennie finally acquiesced, first inhaling Lisa's heady intoxicating scent before laying a broad lick up her dripping slit.

A moan was torn from her sorority sister's throat as her tongue slipped between silken folds, lapping at the wetness found there. 

Her tongue slipped lower to gently tease around the entrance, and she hummed in delight when more of Lisa's arousal coated her tongue.

God, her mouth. Her tongue. Lisa's eyes slipped shut as tension coiled in the pit of her belly, sending pulses of white-hot pleasure to radiate up her spine in jagged bursts.

She felt a momentary wave of sadness when she thought about how she would miss Jennie's talented tongue one day in the future if things doesn't work out.

When a hot mouth closed around her clit, her toes curled as Jennie sucked hard on the sensitive bundle of nerves, flicking the tip of her tongue against the hood.