Car

***

Well that was intense

Lisa obediently followed Jennie out of the house, allowing herself to be pulled by the hand.

She certainly didn't expect Jennie to show up looking all mad and then strong-arm Sehun. Her roommate looked intimidating, but also in that intimidating in a hot way.

That look always sent a thrill down her spine. It just wasn't fair that even when mad, Jennie managed to look stupidly hot.

Lisa was pretty sure her roommate had just rolled out of bed less than fifteen minutes before, but when she walked into that grimy living room, heads turned to look at stare at her.

Slightly long brunette hair, wearing a black double rider leather jacket, that insanely beautiful face. Jennie Kim could walk into any room and draw all eyes on her.

She was just that stunning.

"Are you mad at me or something?" Lisa directed the question to Jennie's back.

She expected Jennie to let go of her hand once they exited the crowded house, but the brunette kept her grip. She felt silly admitting it, but it felt nice to hold Jennie's hand.

If you ignore the fact that Jennie was highly agitated.

Lisa's voice came out in a whine, "I told you, I wasn't asking you to come out here and get me!"

Jennie snapped behind her shoulder, "Why, so that Neanderthal could get you even drunker and you could go and sit by a stupid fire?"

"Why are you so pissed? What did I do?" 

Jennie stopped and whipped around to face her. "You know, it's really stupid to be out here drinking and partying with a bunch of people you don't know, full of guys who just want to get you drunk, without your sisters! That was incredibly dangerous. God, I can't believe-"

Lisa yanked her hand from Jennie's grip. She was tired of Jennie talking to her like she had no sense.

Like she was a child. She was a goddamn adult. And honestly? A lot of times Jennie didn't act so mature herself, regardless of her regal bearing.

"Geez, get off my pussy Jennie! I wasn't acting like a dummy. It's not like I was wasted, I was aware of my surroundings the whole time. I always get my own drinks and watch them all night. And yes, when the girls left, I started working on leaving too. I called you to say I wanted to come home, remember?"

Lisa looked at Jennie with the strongest glare she could muster. Jennie moved forward purposefully, invading her personal space.

"So you're saying I had nothing to worry about?" Jennie's voice was as sharp as the look in her eyes. Her face was so close to hers that they were practically nose to nose.

Was Jennie trying to intimidate her by... closeness? Was she playing a game of chicken? Because she wasn't going back down.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying" Lisa confirmed. She tilted her face down, bringing their faces even closer.

She couldn't help it whenever Jennie's body got close to hers there was always this pull. It took conscious effort to resist it and at the moment she didn't have it in her to try.

"I'm a big girl. I can go to a party without my sorority sister having to rescue me."

"You sounded pretty worried when you called me." Jennie murmured, her eyes flicking down to her lips.

"That's why I came."

Lisa tried and failed to stop herself from parting her lips under Jennie's heavy gaze.