Ready

"You ready, lili?"

By way of an answer, Lisa slowly lowered herself by parting her knees. A gasp fell from her lips as the broad head of the toy breached her entrance.

The first inch slipped into her like a hot knife through butter, because she was simply that wet. Her eyelids fluttered closed as she sank lower on the shaft.

She could feel the toy parting her tight walls, sending waves of pleasure through her nerves.

A couple more inches and Lisa had to pause her descent. She was already clenching around the dildo, wrapping the toy in her wet heat.

She laid her hands on Jennie's shoulders for balance, and Jennie in turn rubbed soothing circles against her hipbones with her thumbs.

For a fleeting second, Lisa wished that Jennie would just grab her hips and push her down on the last inches, forcing her to just take it.

Seeing Lisa's hesitation on how to go farther, Jennie decided to help her out. Leaning forward, she drew an inviting nipple into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the nub.

A pleasured whine and nails digging into her shoulder were Jennie's reward. The delicious sensation of Jennie mouthing against her breast was enough to nudge her down toward the home stretch.

Before long, Lisa was completely sitting on Jennie's strap, dangerously close to cumming. She felt so full and it felt so good. At the very root of it, all was Jennie.

It felt like Jennie was everywhere, all around her, inside her, overwhelming her.
A few deep breaths helped calm the potent cocktail of desire and arousal that was brewing inside her, aided by Jennie's soothing hands running up and down her sides.

"You feel so good inside me." Lisa whispered to the brunette in a breathy voice.

That broke Jennie's restraint. With a desperate moan, she bucked her hips, pushing her strap deep inside Lisa.

The metal chains snapped, and Jennie came charging out the gate. The thrusting
of her hips was instinctual and almost frantic.

The pressure was building in her core, urging her to create more friction between their bodies. Because that's what would feel good, that's what Lisa wanted, and what Jennie wanted to give to her.

The hands on Jennie's shoulders pushed her back against the headboard, hard. It successfully broke the spell that turned Jennie into the energizer cat, humping against the gorgeous woman on top of her like she lost her damn mind.

Lisa stared down at her through lowered lashes. She would probably look more reproachful if there wasn't a deep red flush staining her chest all the way to her cheeks, and if her eyes weren't glazed over with lust.

"I don't want to be jackhammered, Jennie. You're getting too excited." she said sternly.

Damn. Jennie nodded and bit her Iip hard. Scolded for humping uncontrollably like a teenage boy with no finesse.

Lisa's voice turned low and throaty when she shared what she wanted.

"This is going to be a slow ride, okay? It's been a long time since I experienced this." She punctuated the statement with a slow, sensuous roll of her hips.

Jennie groaned helplessly at the provocative display.

"Sit back and enjoy it" Lisa purred.

Jennie felt like her soul was going to detach from her body and float away.

Lisa wanted to start nice and easy. She eased herself about halfway off the length, and then slowly sank back down, pausing at the bottom when she sat back down on Jennie's lap.