~Chapter 5~

Walking throw the halls of oak hills feels so weird. I was walking to English cause that was my class now. It was the last class of the day. Today is Tuesday by the way and this day couldn't of gone slower.

I get to English and walk to the back seat. Let's just get this over with so I can go home and relax.

After 45 minutes class was done.

I was the first to walk out and made my way to my locker. I get there and open it.

"Jo!"

I turned around and saw Jack.

"Hey" I put my books I don't need away and grab the books I have homework for.

Jack did the same and I then closed the locker. We started talking and walking to the big doors when we heard someone yell something.

"There's a fight on the football field"

I look at Jack and then we started running.

Something is telling me that Logan is apart of this.

We kept running until we were on the football field and yes I was right.

But it wasn't just Logan it was Oak Hills football team VS River Valley football team.

Logan was fighting the guy that talk bad about his relationship with Jack. The guy was ontop of Logan hitting him over and over again.

"There is no way we can stop this" Jack said looking worried for Logan.

"No but we have to try" I ran to Logan and Jack was right behind me.

"HEY STOP!" I yelled.

The guy looked at us. Jack pushed the guy off Logan and helped him stand up. The guy started getting up and wanted to attack Jack but I ran to him. I pushed him down again and then got ontop of him holding him down

"Get off me!" He yelled.

"Stop this! This won't fix anything!" I told him.

He looked at me and then pushed me off him. He stood up and looked at me on the ground.

"Don't ever fucking touch me again! And for your little friend I am not done with him" the guy walked back to Logan and Logan pushed Jack away who was crying and trying to help Logans wounds.

The guys wanted to throw a punch at Logan but Logan threw it first.

Then there coachs came.

"EVERYONE STOP THIS NOW!"

Everyone looked at there coachs and then let go off each other.

Wow that worked.

But the guy that Logan punched didn't listen and hit Logan. Logan was hit to the ground and Jack went down beside him. Jack turned to the guy and screamed

"Stop!!!"

The coach grabbed the guy.

"Damian stop this right now!"

Damian looked at Jack and Logan and then at his coach. Damian broke free from his coach grip and walk away.

"Oh no get back here" Damians coach yelled angry but Damian didn't listen. He just kept walking like nothing happend at all.

Our coach made sure everyone was okay and got to the nurse, they would hear about this tomorrow. The other coach yelled at the other boys to meet him in the gym after they went to the nurse and he ran after Damian.