~Chapter 33~

Today was the day.

River valley is rebuild and we were going back to our old school, our old life.

I had a heavy heart but I was also relieved for it all to go back to normal.

Me and Jack were cleaning out the locker and walked the halls of oak hills, one last time.

"How do you feel?" Jack asked.

"I feel good, I'm happy we get to go back to our old school and really get to focus on everything" I smiled at him.

"You go outside and wait with Logan, I will take care of the locker key." Jack smiled.

"Thanks, see you out there" I said and started walking to the big doors.

This was it 4 months were over and I was leaving. I do feel sad tho because even tho this was what I hoped for, I made new friends here and I won't be seeing them that often anymore.

I walked over to Logan and the others. The oak hill student were also outside and ready for us to leave. How lovely of them.

Mr. Moose walked up the stairs and spoke to us all.

"Dear River valleys, we hope you have enjoyed your stay here at oak hills. We are very happy for you that your school is fully rebuild and that you get to go back. We will see each other soon again in the finales but for now take good care of yourself and until next time!"

Jack had joined us while the principale was giving his speech. Our principale told everyone to get into the bus and it was finally time to get back to our old school. We all got into the bus the same way we came here 4 months ago.

I looked back one last time and saw Damian, he looked sad, broken even but I didn't feel back, I cared but he needed to feel, how he made me feel. I saw him wanting to come to me but Ray was holding him back. I was thnakful he did. I had nothing to say to him, not even a goodbye. I was done.

I got into the bus and told myself from this day I would leave all the memories made while being at oak hills in that building. I needed to focus on 2 things, school and the competition.

There was no room for distractions. The bus started moving and I looked back for just a second to see Damian getting on his motorbike and driving off.

I looked down and got my phone out. I put on some music and lay my head on Jacks shoulder who sat next to me for the long bus drive.

I was so thankful for him, he is really helping me threw this. Without him, I won't be able to even attent school or even compete. He was the best, truly.

Forgetting all about Damian and his games, I listened to the music that was playing loudly into my ears and feeling, what felt like forever, compleet. I was healing, forgetting the pain but most of all, refinding myself.

______

We arrived back at out school and it looked great! We went inside and got to our old locker which were still the same. Our principale told us to get everything away and then come to the cafetaria for lunch.

"Amy, we are going to the football field for lunch, you coming?" Jack asked.

"Yes please" I said smiling at the memory of the old lunch spot.

We walked to the football field and everyone started to talk, like we never left, that we have been here everydy for the last 4 months.  I just kept eating my lunch not knowing how to feel but I was listening.