~Chapter 6~

Friday.

Beach day!

I was getting my bag ready. After I made sure I had everything I needed I got changes in my swimsuit and then put on a long skirt with a split. I walk over to my mirror and look at myself.

Pretty.

I then grabbed my bag of my bed and walked downstairs. Jack and Logan were picking me up. I already had breakfast but I decided to make some food for on the beach. I made some sandwiches and made a little fruit bowl. I grabbed 3 plastic bottles of water just to make sure I have enough and if Jack and Logan forgot they can eat and drink with me. I put the sandwiches in plastic bags and put everything in my bag.

Then I heard a hunk and I knew they were here. Checking one last time if I had everything I put on some sandels and walked outside locking the door behind me.

"Hey Amy! You look good girl!" Jack said.

I did a little spin and giggled.

"Thanks Jack" I open the back door and get in.

"Ready for the beach" Logan asked while starting to drive.

"Yes it's so hot I can't wait to get in the ocean" I said looking outside.

While driving we kept talking about all kind of thing until we were at the beach.

"Here we are" Logan stopped the car and we got out.

Logan went to the back where his and Jacks stuff were and I knew it they didn't bring food.

"You guys didn't bring food?" I asked.

"I knew I forgot something!" Logan said.

"Well lucky you I brought food and some water bottles, your welcome" I smiled at both of them.

"Your an Angel Amy!" Jack hugged me.

I hugged him back and then Logan joined. I giggled and then we pulled away.

"Let's find a place we can lay out towels and then look for a teacher to tell them were here" I said.

"Let's go!" Jack pulled me and Logan with him.

I let go of his hand but made sure to walk next to him. I don't mind holding Jack's hand like not at all before he started dating Logan we did it too always in a friend way of course but ever since he started dating Logan I wanted to give them there cute little things so I don't hold his hand that much anymore.

Logan has told me that he doesn't mind at all and that he is happy Jack has a best friend like me but still I want them to have cute memories that is without me holding Jacks hand.

We found a spot and laid our towels down. Jack in the middle, Logan on the right and me on the left.

"Okay now find a teacher" Jack said.

"I will find a teacher that way you guys can look after the stuff and you know" I winked at them and started to walk away.

I look behind me to see Jack blush and Logan with a smirk. Then they kissed and I looked away smiling. I knew it.

I started walking around the beach when I finally found a teacher but it had to be Mr. Jones!

"Hello Mr. Jones" I gave him a fake smile. I really don't like this man.

"Hello Amy glad you could make it." He smiled back.

"I just wanted to let you know that me, Jack and Logan are on the beach and that we are over there" I pointed to where Jack and Logan were sitting.