~Chapter 27~

2 weeks have passed since the cafetaria scene and everything has been going great.

Me and Damian have hung out almost every day except for when we had practice or when homework was keeping us busy but even then we would call at night until late hours and just talk.

I felt so at peace with him. I could tell him anything and he wouldn't jugde, he wouldn't stop me if I was talking about something that was bothering me or upset me. He always listened and I did the same with him. He didn't like opening up about his life and what had happened in it but he did, he trusted me and that made me feel so important.

I have talked with him about how maybe my uncle could help him and his family against his father. My uncle is a lawyer, a good one really. He has helped families before with the same situations but Damian didn't know if he liked the sound of it. His dad was a bad man and taking this to a jugde could ruin everything and he didn't want to risk it, which I understood complete but I didn't stop trying.

I wanted to help him and his family but I wasn't going to push him, he just needed to know that the offer was there and I would happily help him every step of the way.

It was last period and after that me and Jack had dance practice. We have finally landed our trick and I still couldn't believe it.

I was ripped out of my thought by the bell and me and Jack ran as always to the locker rooms to get changed and start dancing. I couldn't wait but what I didn't expect was that the guys would be there.

Logan, Caleb, Alex, Damian, Scott, Ray, Blake and Austin were all sitting on the bench in the gym room.

"Why are they here?" I asked Jack when I saw him putting his shoes on.

"I invited them, you know we always invite the guys to one of our practices to let them see how our dance is going" Jack said with a 'duh' tone in his voice.

I nodded my head and just tried to ignore the eyes I could feel on me. Even tho I have been on a stage before and had eyes watch me lots of times, I never really liked the attention much. Sure dancing was my life and I would do anything to show the world but sometimes people watching me makes me nervouse.

Now it was mostly Damian who was making me feel nervouse, not that I was scared to dance before him but he has never seen me dance. He never went to the competition because he really didn't care so much about it but now, he wanted to come just to cheer me on.

Our coach came walking in and we all sat in a circle waiting for her to begin.

"Okay everyone we have some guest with us today but just ignore them, we are here to practice and make perfect. The competition is in less then 2 month and I want to try the new trink Amy and Jack have been working on. It is a killer trink and it could win us the competition but for now, everyone get in you places and let's warm up with our warm up dance." Coach said.

Me and Jack took our spots in the middle. In the warm up dance we could pick where we wanted to stand and the front was full before we knew it so we just took our middle like we always did before this dance came.

The music started, it was the song "Don't Worry" started to blast threw the room and we all started to dance the warm up. It started slow but while the music kept going we started to really warm up and dance like it was the only way our heart could pump blood into our bodies.

The boys watching us were long forgotten in my head while I danced to the song and felt the beat move my body around. Then the part came that we could decide ourselfs and me and Jack started our part, that if I do say myself, was fire.

The song ended after a few seconds and we heard clapping behind us. Me and Jack looked and saw the boys smiling at us and I saw Damian give me a wink while clapping.