6 - my love

* ˚ ˙ ❤︎ ˙ ˚*
3rd person

"Would you like to know me now? Or do you just want to stare.." Draco asked continuing their long conversation.

Hours had past and the starlight shined bright above them. The wind was softly blowing strands of hair out of Elisenda's face. Making her appear as flawless as ever.

"And to think we got passed your cocky attitude." Draco laughed at her replied admiring her smile.

His mood would lift anytime he would see her happiness. Felting empty at the current events with his family it felt nice to adore such a beautiful girl. Almost as if she was broadcasting her charm to him and only him.

"I should probably go to bed. I have lots of studying I have to do tomorrow." Elisenda spoke leaning to get up.

"I'm sorry again, Draco."

Draco pulled her down and placed a hand on her cheek. Ignoring her hundredth apology she mustered up that night.

"You've been studying a lot no?" His cold hand rubbing back and forth on the small of her back.

Waiting for a responds, Draco took this time to truly idolize her. Taking in every last detail.

Looking at the little hairs that flew up from the wind and small freckles that laid upon her face. And my, oh my how much he loved the look of blush on her.

He wanted to love her and praise for all her worth. He wanted to care for her and cherish her as if she was the most important thing in the world. And she was at least to him.

"I need to make my parents proud. I also promised Eloise I'd help her as well."

Sighing from exhaustion the Bondar girl closed her eyes.Wanting nothing more but to feel the nice warm air hit her face.

"You don't have to please everyone."

Something inside Elisenda changed that night. She had finally heard the words she so desperately needed to hear.

"Oh to be loved by someone like you Draco Malfoy would be a dream come true." She let the words spill before thinking properly. As if she was drunk and had no clue of what she was saying. But she did.

Something inside Draco also changed now seeing a new opportunity.

"Why have someone like me when you can have the real me?"

"Would you want to be loved by me Draco?" She asked in all seriousness, yet the sound of his name coming from her mouth made Malfoy blush.

"Yes." He replied smashing his lips into hers.

*⋆ ˚ ˙⟡ ❤︎ ⟡˙ ˚⋆*
Elisenda

He kissed me. He actually kissed me.

How could something so wrong feel so, so good. The sparks felt as if they had been waiting an eternity to shine. A feeling I've never felt before that I absolutely adore.

I felt Draco smile through the kiss as he pulled away. Grinning from ear to ear his eyes held a sense of accomplishment.

"Are you tired, love?" He asked still smiling like a little kid on Christmas.

I nod my head as I feel the last bit of energy drain from my body. "Let me take care of you darling."

Draco lifted my legs holding me bride style making me feel like a princess. He walked me to my dorm carrying me close.

Pansy wasn't there as she was messing around with McLaggen so I had the whole dorm to myself.

I felt myself drop onto a familiar soft cover and rested my head on my fuzzy pillow. Draco wrapped me into my duvet and pulled my shoes off.

He grabbed an old Slytherin jumper I had and nodded for permission. I mutter a yes as his veiny fingers unbuttoned my collared shirt.

Pulling the jumper over my head he grabbed my arms and adjust the clothing.

After he lifted me so I was laying on his chest and began to brush my hair. Running his fingers across my scalp he started to braid my hair.

I groaned in pleasure at the feeling of his cold fingers touching the back on my neck.

He stopped for a moment before I felt a soft kisses being placed on my neck. I stiffen, shocked at the sensation.

"Relax love..you can go to sleep now." Draco moved his hand to brush the little fallen hairs out of my face.

He lets out a laugh as I give him a look, signaling I want something and he knows exactly what it is. Handing me cuddles he kissed my forehead rocking me back and forth.

My eyes began to close and the darkness took over me, falling asleep to the feeling over Draco's lips across my neck.

*⋆ ˚ ˙⟡ ❤︎ ⟡˙ ˚⋆*
Draco

Here she is in my arms. Sleeping peacefully whilst holding an elephant I once grew jealous of.

I attempted to grab cuddles from my baby's hands but she pulled him closer her grip tightening.

I sigh in frustration before gliding my hand to trace over her under eyes. She appeared calm yet exhausted.

My mother always taught me how to take care of another. Though I never used this knowledge in my early years of Hogwarts I'm hoping I can get the chance now.

"I'm going to care for you just like you deserve my love." I whisper in my baby's ear. Her chest rising up and down from her breathing.

She will be mine because I can love her better than anyone else can. Oh how I adore my sweet Elisenda.