11 - room mishaps

*⋆ ˚ ˙⟡ ❤︎ ⟡˙ ˚⋆*
Draco

"Where are you off too?" I asked my sweet girl, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close.

She's so beautiful. Just like the day I met her. I never want to let her go. Not to mention her perfect scent.

Peppermint. Sweet, sweet peppermint.

"Dr-dra-co," She creaked through whispers breathlessly. " I ca-n'tt, breathh." She struggled to form words.

Realizing my grip was to tight I push myself off of her. Reassuringly brushing my hands on the sides of her shoulders.

"I'm going to the library." She smiled.

"Would you like me to come with you?" I ask getting ready to stand if she says yes.

She shook her head 'no' before giving me another smile. This smile was different. It didn't make me feel bad. It was a way of her telling me that's there's no need to worry.

I'm fine on my own.

Maybe she just needed time alone. "Oh okay." I watched as she walked away the innocent smell of her still lingering in the air.

The Malfoy owl swung passed her flying to rest on the available space beside me. He had a letter in his mouth. A black envelope with a green seal, gold lettering on the cover.

Signed off by my mother. Mrs. Malfoy. My stomach churned in the worst way possible once I read the letter. An uneasy feeling amongst the cold airs of the corridor.

Dear Draco,

I have been informed that there is a new student at Hogwarts.

Eleazar Bondar.

"You must be careful" the letter rang. My eyes scanning every inch and character. Many words sticking out.

Help. Information. Demand. Follow.

"He's a very dangerous man."

They wanted me to spy on Eleazar for them. Why? What has he got to do with anything?

Looking around mindlessly I spot Eleazar coincidentally. He's talking to someone. A Ravenclaw robe. They appeared to be arguing. Eleazar moved closer and closer to the Ravenclaw boy.

Which seemed to bother him as he shoved Eleazar in the wall and stormed away. I nervously looked away once I made eye contact with the Bondar. He was angry, punching the wall in frustration.

It got me wondering about them.

Why did Eleazar go to Azkaban?
Why is Elisenda so afraid of him?
Who really is Elisenda?

I could ask Elisenda but I doubt she'd tell me.
Everyone secretly wondered about the Bondars but never dared to ask.

They were long lines of poweful witches and wizards. Many feared them. Though Elisenda was harmless.

I walked into Elisenda and Pansy's shared dorm hoping to find something. Anything.

Scrumming through Elisenda's desk drawers I pause when I find a stack of letters. So many letters.

Some written from Eleazar to Elisenda others written from Elisenda back to him. I opened a letter and it read 'Dear Eleazar,'

A sudden gasp frightened me from behind. I turned quickly to spot a very confused Parkinson. "Draco?" She looked around. "What are you doing in here?"

Her voice held nothing but concern and confusion. "I was just uh-," I reached for a random book laying on Elisenda's bed.

"Elisenda wanted this book and asked me to bring it to her." I sighed in relief as she nodded her head away.

-

"Hey, Draco." Elisenda walked towards me two unrecognizable books in her arms.

"Hey, pretty girl." She smiled.

"How was your day?" She's never asked me something like this before. It was different a good different.

"Good actually." I listened to her ramble about her day. Only really catching a few sentences.

"Then I found this book about dragons, dragons Draco!"

"Pansy brought me sugar quills."

"I saw Eleazar today," she regained my attention. "He looked angry so I turned around and ran the other way."

I felt bad when I thought about Elisenda and Eleazar relationship. A sister shouldn't fear her brother.

They should care for one another. He's supposed to protect her not harm her.

"Want to sleep in my dorm tonight?" She swayed herself around unable to keep still.

"Yeah okay." I grabbed her hand and led her to her dormitory.

"I'm gonna go freshen up," Elisenda kissed my cheek and ran into the bathroom with random stuff in her hands.

The noise of the showering being turned on was all that could be heard. The silence of me and Pansy was even louder.

"When are you going to ask her?" Pansy lifted her attention from her homework to me.

I get my face turn into a scowl. What was she talking about? "To be your girlfriend."

"It's been ages, Draco. Drop the bomb and ask her." I suddenly grew nervous. I wanted to ask her but I wasn't sure if it was too soon.

"Ok, ok." I stopped her from continuing.

It's time then. Time to ask Elisenda Bondar to be my girlfriend.