8 - from azkaban

*⋆ ˚ ˙⟡ ❤︎ ⟡˙ ˚⋆*
Elisenda

Today is the day. The day my life ends. I'm sitting in the common room waiting for Draco to get out of the shower.

I chatted with Adrian but he soon left. Apparently he was so hungry he had to go to breakfast early.

Draco eventually came down with half wet hair. He looked hot. The collared part on his shirt wasn't cuffed and he was missing his tie and robe.

"Shall we, darling?" He bowed sarcastically.

I grabbed his hand firmly to afraid to be without his touch. He smiled happily at me as we walked to the great hall.

I tensed as Dumbledore arose from his seat to make an announcement. "As you may know we have a new student. Now I would like you all to welcome him with warm arms. Please welcome recently released from Azkaban, Eleazar Bondar!"

A few forks dropped in shocked. Some looked over at me and others whispered.

"Did he say Azkaban?"

"Bondar?" As in Elisenda Bondar?"

"He's hot."

"He's mad."

My face spreaded with panic as I began to breath heavily. I grabbed Draco's hand roughly and closed my eyes.

"SETTLE DOWN EVERYONE." Dumbledore commanded.

"Mr.Bondar please have a seat on the stool."

Doing as he was told Eleazar sat down making eye contact with me. He smirked devilishly before bringing a hand to his neck. Mimicking slitting someone's throat. He then pointed at me.

"You're dead." He mouthed.

A few gasps were heard in horror from students scattered across the hall. My lips trembled in fear feeling all the stares burning into me.

Draco pulled me closer and whispered sweet nothing worried and shocked.

"Better be...SLYTHERIN." The hat announced.

Luckily there were no seats near me so Eleazar sat at the end of the table glaring at me. The tension was thick everyone stared at either me or Eleazar.

It appeared that the shining lights dimmed through the room. Everything suddenly seemed dull and dark as if shadows casted upon everyone.

I soon lost my appetite but was to scared to move so I stayed in the great hall. I looked over and saw Eleazar he was innocently smiling at me.

*⋆ ˚ ˙⟡ ❤︎ ⟡˙ ˚⋆*
3rd person

Eleazar was happy to know that his little baby sister was still afraid of him. He adored the way her eyes broadcasted all the horror hidden beneath. He decided to mess with her as she looked over.

He removed his black leather gloves and began eating as if everything was completely normal. Hardly feeling the faint burns his darkened eyes intimidating all around him.

People stared in fear looking at his hands. They were veiny and bruised his knuckles were red with cuts. A long scar on his palm from Elisenda.

Many girls mentally fonded over the Bondar boy. His dyed dark brown hair and his crystal clear skin despite him being locked away.

He had been washed up and recked on a strong cologne scent. That surely many would eventually smell in their Amortentia. He's aura providing him with a sense of beauty and power.

Whilst for the Bondar girl memories flashed back to the night she gave him the scar. The same night he also left her with a scar on her stomach.

Her biggest and only insecurity, refusing to were too that didn't cover it because of the shamefulness that came along with it.

Elisenda's brother. Her biological brother hurt her in ways that could not be fixed. Though she lived through the agony it still deeply effected her.

Pushing herself into the background. Isolating herself to a minimum of friends and never ever falling for someone.

Until Draco Malfoy.

*⋆ ˚ ˙⟡ ❤︎ ⟡˙ ˚⋆*
Draco

"Elisenda, darling are you okay?" I rest my hand on the small of her tense back. I felt her breath hitched as she snapped out of whatever daze she was in.

Her body unexpectedly drained itself as her movements became groggy and her eyes faltered tiredly. "Yes, Draco." She tapped my hand with her thin finger. Assuring me unconvincingly.

After a while Elisenda dismissed her food properly starring around the great hall through her exhausted eyes.

She didn't speak to me or anyone after that. Although I enjoyed the few moments of silence I've gotten this whole week, I missed the sound of my lovely girl's voice.

-

Once everyone missed we eventually lost sight of Eleazar. Which seemed to lighten up my darling mood. She had finally smiled as she looked upon the night sky.

The air was cold and crisp. Elisenda shivered slightly then attempted to deny my blazer. Ultimately ending with me forcibly attaching it to her.

She leaned closer into my chest our cold breaths leaving fog-like trails in the air. Elisenda giggling at the sight.

A soft silence filled the air eventually leading into a deep conversation between me and my darling.

"I admire the way you fond over the simplest things, Elisenda. Truly one of my favorite qualities of yours." I glance down brushing a strand of hair out of her pretty face.

"I admire the way you think." She spoke with charming respect.

"Do you now?" I lift an eyebrow.

"Mhm." She mumbled. Her eyes closing in the process.

Placing a soft kiss on her forehead I lean back against the wooden pole. Releasing a sigh my eyes flutter shut as well. The relaxing darkness taking over me and my darling.