1 - sleepy girl

* ˚ ˙ ❤︎ ˙ ˚*
Draco

I talked amongst my friends in a small compartment when Pansy walked in with a girl I am yet to recognize.

She was a little shorter than Pansy and had nice green siren eyes. She also had long blonde hair that was pinned back. She was a sight for sore eye if you ask me or anyone, really. But who is she?

She introduced herself as Elisenda Bondar. I recognized her last name. Long lines of dark wizards. Atticus, her father, is a great friends with mine.

I watched her stare out of the window almost the whole train ride. A tired expression reaches her face as her eyes begin to close. Her head falls back onto Pansy's shoulder.

Pansy didn't seem to mind though, pulling her close. Stroking her blonde hair, softly pushing the girl into a deeper sleep.

She had a calm expression, light breaths leaving her mouth. She looked so relaxed I almost envied her a bit. This rest seemed well needed as she started snoring very faintly and quietly.

"She's just the cutest little thing, isn't she?" Pansy asked rhetorically to no one in particular.

"How do you know her?" Blaise questions, not recognizing the blonde girl either.

"She's my roommate."

"Has she always been your roommate? I've never seen her around." Theo adds in.

"Yup. For the last six years. Now shut up. She's grumpy when she wakes." Pansy shushes them.

I laugh to myself imagining a grumpy Bondar. Even though I just met her, I know that would be hilarious.

From the corner of my eye, I see Daphne inspecting every last detail of the sleeping girl.

Looking for any imperfections she might have. I see none, yet Daphne seems skeptical towards her.

The sounds of soft snores came from Bondar's mouth for the next few hours. "She can't be that bad when she wakes up Parkinson." Theo starts.

"Yeah, it's not like she's gonna fight you or anything." Blaise continues.

"I don't know. She seems a little, prissy no?" Daphne butts in.

"If you don't wake her up I will." Blaise snaps, growing frustrated with them all. While pointing a finger at Pansy.

We had less than an hour before we arrived and everyone was changed expect her.

"It's not that.. she just looks so relaxed and she'll probably just go back to sleep anyway."

She wasn't wrong. It didn't take a genius to look over and see how peaceful the blonde girl looked. Eventually Pansy gave in and start to shake the girl awake, or at least tried to.

"Elise, Eliseee...it's time to get up." Pansy cooed.

She shook her more aggressively the next time, but Bondar wouldn't budge.

"I didn't want to have to do this, but oh well." Pansy plugged Bondar's nose, blocking her airways.

I watched as her calm expression turned into a sour one. I would be lying if I said she didn't look adorable. After a few seconds, her eyes finally opened, pushing Parkinson off her.

"Were you trying to kill me Pansy?!?" she said, glaring at poor Pansy.

"Yes. Now go change into you robe. We're almost there." She demanded.

"No." Bondar closed her eyes and placed her head back onto Pansy's shoulder. Slowly drifting off once more.

"Elisenda Lucille Bondar! If you don't get up right now, I'm owling your parents." Bondar quickly arose from her seat angrily and reached for her bag.