7 - best friends

* ˚ ˙ ❤︎ ˙ ˚*
Draco

I woke up with a small weight on my chest. Opening my eyes I see my pretty little blonde girl sleeping on top of me.

I had a hand resting on her back, whilst the other was laying on her head, cuddling close to her.

A kiss was placed on her forehead from my lips. Tapping my fingers on her head I try waking her up.

"Elisenda, Elisenda, wake up love." I whisper softly in her ear.

Minutes had pasted but she wouldn't wake up. I lifted myself from the bed and began to get ready.

Less than 30 minutes until breakfast was over and I was done but Elisenda..not so much.

"ELISENDA." I shouted. She jumped and fell of the bed falling face first.

"Ouch."

"Cmon love, it's time to get ready." I stated grabbing her by her armpits and lifting her from the ground. She groaned wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I can't." She huffed closing her eyes. Her skin glisten from the reflections of the lake through the window.

I set her down on the bed and started to brush her hair. She thanked me before gaining the strength to get up and brush her teeth.

"You're so beautiful.." I began braiding her hair. It was nice and soft.

I tied off the braid whilst she blushed underneath me. Her skin was warm from the kisses I left on her neck.

"My pretty girl." I praised causing her to giggle lightly.

"Draco?" She whispered.

"Mhm."

"What are we?" Her voice sounded nervous making me smile.

"Friends." Elisenda felt her heart drop a little. "Best friends, my love." Best friends. She could live with that for now at least.

"Wanna skip class and go to Hogsmeade with me?" She asked him her eyes beaming with excitement.

"As much as I'd love too..we can't."

"Why?" She question with disappointment.

"We have a test in potions today."

"Already?!" She complained grabbing her black Mary Jane-like shoes.

"Here let me help you." I slip on her white ruffle socks and strapped on her little black shoes.

She grabbed her tie and twisted it around with a confused expression scrunching her nose. I assume she was hoping to somehow magically tie it.

"You don't know how to tie a tie?" I laugh
at her. She frowned before letting out a sigh of defeat.

"Pansy usually does it for me." She announced dropping her head in embarrassment.

I lift her chin with my fingers reassuring her I can do it and to not be embarrassed. "Allow me."

I wrap it around her neck and adjust it to fit perfectly on her. "Cmon let's get you breakfast."

Her hand was small compared to mine but she still had a tight grip. Like she was anxious or something.

"Are you alright?" I questioned the sound of worrisome slipping from my voice.

She nodded before turning her head between me and her friends as we entered the great hall.

Who were waving a hand over for her to go to them. She looked as if she didn't know who to chose me or her girl friends so I helped her.

"Love, come sit with me for today yeah?" I manipulated pulling her closer and giving a sweet reassuring smile in hopes she'll listen.

She happily obliged and returned the cute smile without a second thought. We ate breakfast together without any of our friends.

"My sweet girl." I praised once more brushing a strand off hair that fell out of the braid behind her ear.

Her face turned a light shade of pink. Which I thought was adorable.

"Do you like it when I call you that darling?" She nodded her head yes causing me to chuckle at her cuteness.

She smiled whilst I wrapped an arm around her waist. "Let's go to class."

We separated once we got to potions. I took my seat next to Blaise. Elisenda took a seat next to one of the girls from the great hall.

I watched her take the exam laughing lightly at her. It seemed as if she didn't understand a single thing. Flipping through the parchment and scratching out her writing.

We sat a long distance from each other so I couldn't necessarily help her but I tried. I ripped a piece of my parchment and threw it at her.

Barely making it she turned and gave me a silly smile. Somehow I managed to figure out what question she was on and give her the answer.

She had a relived look on her face as she turned in her test. I grabbed her hand and walked to the common room.

We chatted with our lot of friends when Elisenda's face turned pale at Pansy's question.

*⋆ ˚ ˙⟡ ❤︎ ⟡˙ ˚⋆*
3rd person

"Did you guys hear about the new kid?" Pansy asked.

Elisenda felt her heart drop knowing he was coming sooner than she expected.

"I heard he's really hot." Pansy continued.

It seemed as if she was the only one who was oblivious of how tense the Bondar girl had become.

"What's he's name?" Theodore asked.

"Not sure." The dark haired girl shrugged.

Draco eyed Elisenda concerned of her slightly heavy breathing. "What do you think Elise?" Pansy pushed unknowingly.

"I doubt it." The scared girl yawned trying to keep her voice steady. Draco smirked at her words proudly.

"Are you tired, love?" Draco whispered in her ear calming her down with his sweet voice.

She nodded as he continued. "Want me to put you to bed? You look a little worn out."

She rubbed her eyes sleepily and nodded once more. "Yes please."

Even though they were best friends. They loved each other like more.