OVTB aka (official Vogue travel bloggers) bitch

Getting Katerina to the hotel was so much more difficult than I thought. Let me tell you she really does love her French men. When we finally got back, I texted Arthur we got back safely and took off sleepy Katerina's makeup. Then I took off my own and passed out.

When I woke up the next morning, I was sore from all the movement yesterday and slightly stretched my legs. I looked over at Katerina's bed but quickly was alarmed when I saw she wasn't there.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I said and quickly called Katerina who answered after two rings.
"Hello" she said nonchalantly while I was freaking the fuck out.
"Katerina, where are you" I said worried.
"Oh I'm eating breakfast downstairs, I'm about to be up, I was gonna bring you a croissant" she said while I let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh, why didn't you wake me" I said getting up to get ready.
"You look so cute asleep, I couldn't, but also I wanted to tell you after I bring you breakfast I kinda promised Pierre to hang out today" she said normal at first but then quickly speed through the last part.
I laughed, "Katerina you don't need permission to hang out with Pierre".
"I know, I just feel bad leaving you alone" she said guiltily.

I realized I haven't told her anything about Arthur, but decided I'll tell her later. She told me she would be up soon so we hung up and I went to brush my teeth. Today I just had a zoom meeting with my boss about when the article is gonna be published. So I put on something quick for a easy day today.

When I was done, Katerina walked in with Pierre

When I was done, Katerina walked in with Pierre. "Good morning sunshine" Katerina said giving me a quick hug before handing me the croissant. "Hey, thank you" I said before turning to Pierre. "Long time no see Gasly" I said jokingly. He smiled before giving me a side hug. "You sure you okay with me stealing her today" he questioned. "Yeah yeah I'll be okay" I said waving it off. "Hey why don't you hang out with Charles today, he leaves tomorrow and a little birdie said he wanted to talk to you" he smirked.

"Wait what" Katerina says very confused and I now realize why. I haven't even told her I was talking to Charles again. "About that, I forgot to say I saw Charles again" I said at Katerina smiling hoping she forgets I forgot to tell her.

"WHAT, oh my god THATS why he came up to me at the party asking where you were, I just guessed because he saw me that he knew you were here too, not because he had actually saw you" she said then got up shaking my shoulders.

"YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME, you know how much I ship you guys" she said while I quickly covered her mouth.
She started laughing with Pierre while I blushed. "Okay I'm leaving you guys have fun" I said almost running out of the room. 

I walked down the streets, and when I found a cafe I sat inside, put my headphones in, and got on the zoom call.
"Hey, good morning Jessica" I smiled at my boss who was what seemed like a beach chair outside. "Sorry I'm on vacation but I just had to call to give you good news, people above me really liked the article you wrote and loved the idea of you and Katerina being official Vogue travel fashion bloggers, you guys have the chemistry
and the taste what do you think" she said excitedly.

"What of course, I mean I'll ask Katerina but I'm sure she's 100 percent down to do it" I said overwhelmed with happiness. "Okay I'll get back to my bosses and say you accepted their offer, I'm so proud of you girls" she said.

We said our goodbyes and I text Katerina the good news. She said once we get back to New York we were gonna do major celebrating.

Just like Charles today was our last day in Austin too. She's hanging out with Pierre but I'm kinda doing nothing. I looked out the window before I decided to dm Charles. Pierre mentioning it, made me curious and yesterday at the race I realized how much I missed Charles.

nadialavigne: so, a little birdie told me, today was your last day

I put my phone down waiting for an answer, but he surprisingly responded really quick.

Charles_leclerc: Yup and my best friend ditched me to hang out with yours 😉

nadialavigne: how sad for us 🫠

Charles_leclerc: I'll pick you up, where are you?

nadialavigne: maybe I should give you my number

Charles_leclerc: FINALLY 🙌

I laughed before giving him my number and my address before waiting for him. I was grinning like a fool in the cafe.