Chapter Thirteen: Returns and Resolutions

The deformed portal started to destabilize.

Now..... pull them out, Eda replied.

Amity, Hunter, Willow and Gus all pull on the ropes, and then out comes Enzo and King.

Where's Luz??? Amity asks. Just then Luz comes put the portal, Luz!!!! Amity shouted as she embraced Luz in a hug.

As Luz, King and Enzo got their footing, they reveal their discoveries.

Wait, so Enzo has his powers back, Amity asked.

Yep, turns out during The Day Of Unity, when Enzo gave up those powers, it was sent to the In-between, condensed into an orb, turns out his powers are needed for the ritual, and before you say anything sweet potato, yes, he promised to think things through when using them, Luz replied.

It's true, Luz and King can vouch for me, right guys, Enzo replied while eyeing Luz and King.

Yes we can, he promised so, Luz and King say in unison.

So, did King finally meet his Father, Eda asked?

Yep, King finally got his long awaited heartfelt reunion with his Dad, Luz replied.

Well great for King, too bad you won't be able to speak to him again, Eda said.

Well, actually.......King replied.

Hey everyone, Papa Titan replied.

Everyone but Luz, King and Enzo were in shock, The Titan, the one Belos "proclaimed"  he could speak to for centuries, was speaking to them right now through a mirror near the group.

Is that...... Eda asked.

I think it is, Amity replied.

Dad! your here, how come? King asked.

Well my son, I forgot to mention this to you, Luz and Enzo, but the ritual the three of you have to  complete is a one time ritual, once completed, you'll have a small window of time before the portal starts to destabilize and it can never be performed again, so I'd advise you to use it when the time is right, Papa Titan replied.

Wait, so what about the time dilation? Luz asked.

Once you channel that power into the portal host, it will release a powerful surge across the effected realms, setting time back to how it was originally, Papa Titan answered.

Wait, so will the last 6 years for me and everyone on the Isles be erased? Luz asked.

Titan No, those six years you and everyone native to The Demon Realm experienced will remain untouched, its only after you enact the ritual will time revert back to how it was before.

Oh Thank Titan, Luz said.

Your Welcome, Papa Titan replied.

Huh? Luz responded.

Heh, Sorry dad joke, Papa Titan said.

Aye, I can relate Mija, Manny was always pulling dad jokes after you were born, and trust me, some of them weren't funny, Camila chimed in.

Oh, you must be Camila, I've heard great things about you, Papa Titan replied.

Um...Camila asked in confusion.

Don't worry Mami, he using the same method I did all those years ago to contact you, Luz replied.

Ah right, Camila replied.