Chapter Ten: Family Day with the Noceda-Blights

After yesterday's events, Luz just wanted to forget all that and spend the day with her family, well-extended family, Nocedas and Blights. Luz did want Hunter to join in, but he was unable to make it today due to some "unexpected events that transpired".

The problem was where exactly, it was an impromptu decision for a family day out, Luz didn't want it to be local like the town square or even the Castle.

After some debate with herself, Luz decided that a trip to the Knee would take some stress off her mind, and since it snows there, Luz also took it as an opportunity to show her batata and her family some human activities, cause in the six years she has been here, she has somehow never presented the opportunity to show her friends this.

After some time Luz and Amity and their twin daughters were ready Luz did persuade Alador to pick up her Mother and Vee from the castle before meeting up with them.

They all soon met up at a lake that conveniently wasn't boiling. It was the only place in the Isles where people could swim it was the same place Willow and Amity played at when they were children before her parents put an end to their friendship.

Alador didn't want that memory to be brought up, he was still guilty about having to follow along with Odalia in conforming to Amity to stop being friends with Willow, Amity ensured him that it wasn't his fault and that Odalia forced him into that and had to comply with her, regardless.

Soon everyone just relaxed and had fun.

Camila and Vee played with the twins, Amity, Edric, Emira, and Alador, and played in the lake, as a true family, they felt so good doing this since Odalia restricted things like this. Luz on the other hand was resting on a beach chair, looking over at the family she amassed and reunited with, things were looking up.

Luz simply dosed off, happy thoughts and all, but she couldn't run away from recent events, that chat with former peers unlocked a part of her memory she vowed to keep in the depths of her head.

It all came to Luz, when she first started school in Gravesfield, from there she experienced hell, her teachers did nothing about the bullying and given Luz's ADHD, they did very little about it.

All Luz could do was suffer, she tried to cope with a gift her father left behind before his death, a book called The Good Witch Azura, which helped her to forget about them and indulge in fantasy.

Luz's upbeat self since that day helped her block out the bullying, but Luz unknowingly forgets to keep that world separate from reality, and this results in the events that led to the 1st episode of the show.

Present Luz saw this hoping to ignore it all, but it overwhelmed her, and she started to panic, unknowingly this caught the attention of Amity and Camila they dashed over to Luz getting to snap out of it.

Luz, can you hear me, LUZ!!!!! Camila shouted.

PLEASE, STOP IT NOW, Luz said unknowingly.

Luz snapped back to reality, all she could see were Amity and Camila, with looks of concern.

Mija, what happened, Camila asked.

Luz nervously replied, "Nothing, it was a bad dream, nothing to be concerned about".

Concerned about, Luz you shouted please, stop it now just before, this is more than a bad dream, what aren't you telling us, Camila responded.

Luz, I'm your wife, we agreed that there would be no more secret between the two of us, please tell us what's wrong, we're here for you, all of us are, Amity replied.

Luz sighs in defeat, she knew she couldn't say no to her beautiful Batata, well except for Fairy Pies of course.

Alright, I'll come clean, it all happened after you left the castle yesterday, I wanted to make peace with my past, but at that point, I lashed out, at all those horrible, daunting, unforgivable memories, stored up for so long, it all busted out, I said some stuff that I have only ever kept to myself, Luz answered.