Chapter 8

The lack of lighting meant You Haoyu couldn’t recognise the two people at first, but hearing Du You’s name he realises that it’s those two men that were also involved in the scuffle behind the bar that night, so he can’t help but sneak a peek at Du You.

The system has been sleepy along the way, so it didn’t speak anything. It suddenly fires up seeing the Bottom appear.

In the known plot the host shouldn’t have been in the hospital at this time. The love triangle is supposed to play out only after the old bachelor from the prominent family acknowledges his true feelings.

Though of course it would welcome more conflicts.

This is definitely the will of the Powers that be, to more quickly develop the relationship between its host and the Bottom.

While the fusion would fuse together all the personalities currently split into parts, but the dominant one would be decided by the favourability.

That is, the more the Bottom likes someone, the more likely that Top would become the main personality.

Its host is a pain, sure, but they’ve been together for a while now, so, of course, it would be helping its host!

(Uploader: the system and MC is me and my bestie everyday, this is how she'd act when my crush walks by and I don't even bother to talk to em she goes and does something like this lmao )

[Host, time to save the damsel in distress again. Remember, be more forceful this time, and try to secure an opportunity to be alone with the Bottom.]

Du You pauses his anime, and stands up. The anime is paused right at the moment when the girl is about to be kissed forcibly by the MC.

He did need to talk with Shen Chen again, he just hasn’t worked out how he should put it yet. But opportunity waits for no man, and he must not let the two of them continue to ‘you chase me, I run away.’

Xiao Tiantian is grinding his teeth hearing himself being besmirched and insulted.

Besides Shen Chen, he never had anyone else——At least, not in this world.

But this man is looking at him with such disdain. Did he really see him as someone so shameless like that?

Shen Chen is feeling slightly apologetic when he sees Xiao Tiantian biting his lips and looking at him with watery eyes trying to look tough.

(Uploader: I cannot count the times I've said Ew to this two, but seriously tho Ew, Xiao is really trying hard to act like a white lotus and this dumbazz Chen just goes and believes everything, the typical top and bottom sheesh)

But he spouts even more toxic words for some reason, “did you think faking tears would help. How many men have you shown this crying face to now.”

Xiao Tiantian turns his head around, stubborn, not wanting to look at this man who he once loved dearly but now is breaking his heart so mercilessly.

He happens to see Du You walking here, expressionless as always turning around.

Xiao Tiantian is surprised, and his mind goes into a panic.

Why is You here? Did he hear about his father having a traffic accident?

But, he does not want to let You and Shen Chen meet. He knows that under You‘s glacial disposition is actually magma nearly bursting at the seams. He will definitely get into a brawl with Shen Chen due to jealousy.

He does not want to see these two excellent men fight because of him.

(Uploader: then you should just forfeit your rights to breathe and leave em alone, you shouldn't have started this if this was going to be the outcome which you say you DON'T LIKE)