Chapter 72 (A & B)

You Haoyu can sense that even if Du You likes this peaceful world a lot, there is still a lot of emotion in his words for his original world.

No matter how rotten a world it has become, it is still where Du You was born and raised.

You Haoyu’s voice sinks a bit lower, “if you want to leave, then I…”

Du You asks, “you will go back to the apocalypse with me?”

You Haoyu nods.

“It is a very dangerous place.”

Du You thinks that even if You Haoyu does return with him, he would not be able to stand it after just days even if he can protect him from most hazards.

“And you will have to stay, so you can be the movie star.”

You Haoyu seems surprised, but then breaks into a chuckle.

His first movie is still months from airing and he’s already speaking of such a distant future.

“I will not leave,” Du You lowers his head and looks at the hand holding his own, “I like it here.”

If possible, he wants to stay here forever, although he isn’t sure how long he can really stay here.

The system is still here, so there might still be some issues left to resolve, though it wouldn’t say.

But, at least, before the moment is to come, he wants to stay in this world.

Du You then feels You Haoyu nudging himself closer to him, his thighs touching his. The two of them are so close to each other they can feel the heat coming off each other’s body.

“I want to stay by your side forever.”

Du You hears him say that, and feels his hand sliding down until it crosses onto his own palm, then, their fingers cross.

From his angle of view, he can see the reddened ears of the young man. The redness is spreading down his neck, into his collar.

The way his hair looks might make others alarmed as it looks way too much like a prisoner’s haircut, but Du You has no such general concepts in his mind.

He asks, “you mean, you want to always be my boyfriend?”

Du You happens to be facing You Haoyu, the heat from his mouth blowing past his ears, making his whole body shudder slightly.

Even so, You Haoyu still turns his head around to face Du You directly, “yes. I don’t want this relationship to stop after just a week.”

His desire, what he truly wants, he knew from the very beginning.

“I want to be with you. Not just to hold hands…”

It is the first time he has ever said something like this to others. He is a bit clumsy, tripping over his own words, “I want to touch you more, and I also want you… to touch me back.”

The two of them are close enough that the air they breathe is muddled together.

Du You can faintly smell his scent. It is a very, very dim scent of lemons. It is probably the shampoo he has been using.

To touch more?

Du You asks, “does that mean you want to copulate with me?”

And there goes the romantic mood. You Haoyu was absolutely not expecting it to go back to that original question. He scratches his hair, and pulls himself away in frustration.

True, that might even be part of it, but that is not what he really means.

So he still has no idea what his confession really meant, huh.