four

We sat on the ground for a while and staring into each other eyes,I couldn't seem to look away from his beautiful silver eyes and soft light brown skin till he finally said something"Evening.....what do I own this pleasure to this gorgeous face infront of me tonight?".he uttered to me while smelling like alcohol which made me abit nauseous.

I giggled with his response and said"well....thank you for the compliment and I meaning to ask what cause you to drink in this state and end up here at laal mahal?".I asked knowing the answer I want wouldn't come easily.

He then turned and look at the entrance with his face looking more unhappy then before and I couldn't explain how sad I felt for the man despite not knowing him,meanwhile someone already ran to the palace to inform his family about his whereabouts.

"Well....you see".

"I didn't wish to offend or try to get information from you in any way!".Alia interrupted him as she placed her hand on his cheek and caress it.

He was amazed from all the people in the world,a courtesan in particular showed him such kindness and hospitality but at the same time he thought maybe it her way of wooing men.

"So is this your way of getting me in bed with you.... huh?".he asked curiously as if he insulting her.

She paid no heed to his words and thought since most people has the same ideology or belief ,it's what their profession is."believe what you might,Zindagi(life) always has unexpected twist and turns,beside why would I be talking to you if I could woo you to my chambers ages ago!".she asked him this good question which intrigued his mind and kept him quiet for a while.

"Men will always be men!".she uttered with a giggle.

"Do you say something?".Bajirao asked.

"No...nothing!".she replied with a smile.

"So,the well-known courtesan of Jhansi,what wine do laal Mahal have to offer or will it serve itself".he asked with smirk on his lips.

"I think you had enough drinking for today,if it okay with you?".i asked waiting for answer.

"What better way there can't be to drink my sorrow away since I'm getting marr!".she quickly shut his mouth so no one would hear what came out of his mouth but she was quiet curious to know why is he so upset of getting married. 

"Marriage...... congratulations I would say to you!".she said with a smile.

"Yip.....more like forcing a person to married someone you never met before nor share any connection with them?".Alia was immediately captured by his words and felt how she felt being sold of to laal Mahal when she first arrived here.

"I'm terrible sorry for what you are going through.....but to be honest spending 5 years at laal Mahal and how they sold me to this place was this worst part of that deal which changed my life forever!". Bajirao was stunned by her words and asked"I thought most courtesans or the girls in laal Mahal want to become prostitutes or am I wrong?".

"You really don't get out much,do you?".she look at him while rolling her eyes.

"Most of us here are either sold or kidnap from our homes and the saddest part is that if we get a chance to escape or go home,our families won't accept us cause they think we done prostitution work!".Alia uttered.

"That sad to hear!".Bajirao replied.

"Indeed....but what can we do!".Alia said.

The music then stopped and Pooja placed her hand on Alia shoulder which woke her and Bajirao from their conversation and said"you guys should get a room cause Jhanvi begum doesn't seem please about what happening here!".pooja told them with a worried expression.

They looked and saw the people gossiping and whispering whatever they see amusing and stood up.Alia carried Bajirao muscular arm around her neck and placed her left arm around his back which enticed a feeling in her to feel such a strong well built back and walked towards their left and disappear between the silk curtain's.

They passed all the rooms and ended up walking towards the terrance which is just above the entrance of laal Mahal and Alia favorite place.little did she know what will unfold next.