Nine

Alia stood there all alone after Zafar left when she remember about The prince that was waiting for her on the terrance and must have slept their also.she made her way to the door when Pooja walked in all smiling and changed her expression to a shocking one from seeing the state of the bed and clothes lying on the floor.

"So......must this be the prince that kept your busy all night huh?".Pooja ask with a giggle.

"Well.....not this the prince,it actually two suitors that kept me busy whole night!".Alia replied with a shy expression.

Pooja was abit confused by what she meant and asked"what do you mean?".she uttered.

"Remember that Muslim suitor,that everyone was talking about but you told me not get involve with him.....I spend the night here with him and the prince on the terrance!".Alia uttered.

"OMG!........Alia how scandalous can you be!".Pooja replied while jumping up in the air.

"But before we carry on with the details,is the prince still on the terrance,did you perhaps pass by and see him?".I asked Pooja with a sad look.

"Nope.....I don't know!".she replied back with no clue.

I then ran immediately and left her in the room to the balcony when I arrived there the pillows were packed nicely against the wall and silk blanket folder on the floor with a note on top that reads.

Dear Meri Jaan

Firstly I'm sorry I left so early and I did sleep here last night,thanks for the advice on the drinking,the rest did me good but what I really wanted to say is that last night was amazing.for the first time I had such crazy experience with a girl and to be honest I don't how to say this but you just fascinated me all night when I would just seduce any girl cause they will to fall to any words I say.

But don't worry,I will see you soon,I have urgent matters to attend to but there something I left you so that everytime you think of me,look at it!".

Your's truly
Prince Bajirao

Alia looked on the blanket for what he left her and saw nothing,until a glimpse of red that caught her eye from behind the Blanket and bend down to see what it was.she looked at a beautiful rose,the red color on the petals was the most stunning red she has ever seen and her cheeks instantly brighten up more and hug herself for no reason.

She then pulled from her embrace and look curious for what was happening and asked herself"what happening to me and why I'm constantly smiling when I think about these two men?".she uttered out loud.

Without her realizing,Raj stood at the entrance of the terrance with his drums and said"it's love Ammi(Hindi word for mom/mother)".he said with a giggle.

She immediately jumped up from the shock and shouted"beta.....you gave me such a fright and don't speak of such things you still very young.come and sit down,I will go and get ready.....see you in a second!".she left and went back to her room and got dressed in her white dancing attire and ankle bells,she raced back to the terrance and started practicing with the sound of the drums.

While dancing,she couldn't stop thinking about Raj words and tried to wish it off by saying"it can't be!".and then spined and spined in circle for a while,Raj couldn't believed she was doing the unthinkable and as she was almost done,her moment was broken off by Pooja running on to the terrance and Alia looked at her and her feet trip over each other and she fell on the ground with her back and Raj and Pooja immediately ran towards her.

"Ammi....are you okay?".Raj look at her with a worried look.

"Alia!!!......I'm so sorry for doing that.....are you fine?".Pooja replied.

"I'm okay......nothing broken just a thought that kept my mind uneasy".she replied and stood up with the two of them.

"Why are you so happy?".Alia asked with a smile.