Chapter 14- I know you.

Layla hits the fiver out of her hand before she grabs Red by her arm and drags her, Layla can hear shouts directed at her and people throwing rubbish at her, Layla having her middle finger up as she tugs and pulls at Red.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" Layla slams the bathroom door shut before she turns to see Red on the bathroom floor with her legs spread, her head leant back on the tub.

"Oh, Red." Layla kneels down to Red, connecting her hands to her face as she faces her, "Don't do that ever again, just like how you've made me drink less, you don't do drugs anymore." Layla stares at her intently before rubbing the remaining white powder on Red's nose, "Alright?" Layla asks.

Red opens her eyes slightly, Layla seeing her dark dilated pupils staring back at her, before she gets closer, and closer until she drops her head to Layla's lap, completely passing out.

Layla has her back against the bathtubs side, with Red's head on her lap and one of her hot arms completely stretched out to the end of Layla's leg's, her veiny hand wrapped around Layla's ankle.

"Fuck." Layla mutters, What the fuck am i supposed to do now? She wonders, before taking her phone out of her coat pocket and messaging her mum,

"Sleeping out tonight, see you tomorrow, love you xx" Layla sends to her mum before letting out a big sigh and resting her hands on either side of the tub, too scared to lay a hand on Red.

Morning..

Layla shuffles around, grabbing the covers and burying herself under them, covers? Wait, what?

Layla opens her eyes to find herself on a bed, her heart racing. She sits up to find Red staring at her with a smile on her face, Layla's heart immediately slows down out of relief of seeing that stupid curly head's face.

"You shat me up." Layla falls back again, bouncing slightly off the mattress.

"I was wondering what that smell was." Red jokes as she jumps onto the bed, causing Layla to bounce off it slightly again. Red lies on her side, facing Layla.

Layla turns to face Red, "Very funny." Layla sarcastically replies, Red's smile grows bigger.

"Fuck you for last night. Had me sleeping on the bathroom floor, god knows what's been on that." Layla complains, hugging the covers closer as it's fairly cold in the room.

"At least i carried you in here, see, manners." Red raises her eyebrows as she pouts proudly.

"Where is here?" Layla asks.

"Nat's- threatened her to let you sleep in her parents bedroom otherwise i'd show everyone that video of her and her cousin." Red smirks evilly at the Layla that snorts out a laugh, "I forgot about that!" Layla says through small breaths to contain her laughter.

"Yeah, so did she. You should've seen her, she went bright red and whispered, Ok, im sorry. In a little girl's voice." Red mimics sending Layla into a fit of hysterical laughter, Red smiles fondly at Layla who is clutching onto her stomach.

"She's probably outside this door right now with a kitchen knife." Red comments, Layla chuckling loudly and this time Red with her. Layla buries her face into the pillow beside her as Red uses her hands.

"Come on-" Red through chuckles speaks, reaching her arm out to Layla as she gets up. Layla's eyes flick from Red's light brown eyes to her hand, Nick, she remembers before she attaches their hands and Red pulls her up to stand.

"Coat." Red hands it to her, "Aw, how nice of you." Layla sarcastically says as she puts her arm through the coat. Red's expression changes to one of annoyance, "Shut the fuck up." She spits before turning around and opening the door.