Chapter two. Mystery suspect maybe?

Neil saw the cop through the window and quietly but quickly got up, before heading to the back door to get out to his car to head home. He heard the cop enter and talk through his walkie talkie, before turning the alarm off and leading the cops on the other side know that they had a body at the shop. Neil opened the backdoor and walked out which caught the cops attention, he got into his car not knowing the cop had heard the backdoor close.

"I think one of the killers just went out the backdoor." The cop said, as they rushed to the backdoor and opened it to find it empty before rushing back out the front door when they heard a car driving off.

The cop managed to get a good look at the car and its color, before reporting it having no idea that the guy who had just left was not a killer but instead a upset friend who had to see their boss/friend dead

The cop managed to get a good look at the car and its color, before reporting it having no idea that the guy who had just left was not a killer but instead a upset friend who had to see their boss/friend dead. "I have a license plate and color of the vehicle." The cop said to Wu, as he gave it to Wu before walking away as Wu went inside the shop where nick and hank were.

"Well, he was shot at close range. There's some powder burns on his clothing. Got some blood in his mouth." Nick said as he looked at Freddy's body.

"Internal bleeding, maybe." Hank said as he also looked at the body. "Looks kinda human." Hank added. "He took a bite out of his killer?" Wu asked Nick and Hank confused as to why the shop owner would bite his killer.

Nick pulled the skin out and looked at it. "Looks like it." Nick said as he put it in a bag, while Hank and Wu spoke. "Makes for some good DNA." Hank said. "Why k*ll the owner of a tea and spice shop? How much money could there be in a place like this?" Wu said. "Maybe he was dealing under the table." Hank suggested , before nick spoke. "I checked this guy out once before. There's a basement." Nick said, as they headed down to the basement.

"Awful lot of herbs and spices." Nick said as he shined his flashlight seeing a big mess. "Yeah, who knows what all this stuff is." Hank said as he shined his flashlight looking at things. "We'd better get it all tested." Nick said still not entirely sure what was stolen but he did took to happy. "We've gotta check phone records and find next of kin." Hank said as they looked around, before heading back up the stairs. "And we have to find out who the mystery person was that run out the backdoor." Wu added.

Neil made it home from the shop and sat in his car a few minutes, before heading inside after locking his car, he unlocked the front door and headed inside his apartment. He relocated his door, before taking off his jacket and setting his keys in the bowl by the door, he ran a hand through his hair

 He relocated his door, before taking off his jacket and setting his keys in the bowl by the door, he ran a hand through his hair

sighing as he thought about what happened to Freddy and as he thought about when he would see Shadow again.

"I got a Rosalee Calvert, victim's sister. Listed as beneficiary, lives in Seattle." Nick looked at the file as him and hank walked to their desks, he sat the file down before sitting down in his chair. "You want me to make the call?" Hank asked him, as he sat down in his chair working on something else.

"No, it's my turn. Nick told Hank, as he typed in the phone number and waited for Rosalie to pick up. "Hello?" Rose said over the phone not knowing what had happened to her brother yet. "Is this Rosalee Calvert?" Nick asked her.

"Yes." Rose replied over the phone. "This is Detective Burkhardt from the Portland police department. Uh, you have a brother, Frederick Calvert?" Nick asked her not sure how exactly to explain to her what had happened.
"Yes." Rose replied again. "What's this about, did my brother do something wrong?" She asked the detective.

"Your brother was killed this morning, we need you to come down here." Nick told her softly, before hanging up after Rosalie told him that she would be on her way there. "Got something for ya." Wu said as he brought them a file. "I got a hit on the car from the shop that drove off. It belongs to the shop owners assistant, Neil Schade who was working with the owner around the time of the attack." Wu gave them the file, before walking away.

"Wait that last names familiar, isn't that the last name we had of the lawyer who was being targeted?" Hank asked.

Nick looked at the guys file on the computer, as he thought about the last name of the lawyer they helped a couple of cases ago. "I believe so, looks like Neil is her older brother and has a clean record. So far he's only been in trouble for carrying a gun without a permanent, and getting into a bar fight with someone who apparently punched him first and started the fight."

"Huh, I guess we'll have to go pay him a visit then and see if he saw who did or if he did it." Hank told Nick, Nick nodded his head as he went back to trying to figure this case out but he had a feeling it might be Weson related.