Chapter 18. Neil wakes up

Neil was rushed to the hospital, shortly after losing consciousness. Mean while Nick and Hank, were at Neil's house looking at the crime scene. Taking in the whole house and where the fight had happened, neither one of them could understand this. "I can't believe this happened." Hank said, looking at the mess. "Monroe is definitely not gonna like, and I have a feeling Neil isn't gonna be to happy about it when he wakes up." Hank added.

"He most definitely isn't. Which is why were gonna need his and Monroes help to find her. I just don't have a good feeling about this." Nick told Hank, as he walked out of the house with him and to the car. He wasn't sure how he was going to explain this to Monroe, but he had to and hope that Monroe didn't get to upset for his sister being taken.

.....

"Hold on. You telling me that someone was able to talk ver power Neil and take my sister? How the crap is that even possible?" Monroe asked Nick over the phone, as he stood there in his kitchen drinking his coffee listening to Nick and Hank. "We don't know, but whoever it was most definitely wanted him out of the way." Monroe got a little sarcastic with Nick. "Yeah, well who wouldn't want him out of the way. He's a zauberbiest, not to mention the fact that he's in love with a actual werewolf.

Both him and her are a threat, to most of the world. I can tell you though that whoever took her is gonna pay big time, and not just by me. I've known Neil for a little bit and I can honestly tell ya, he's not the type to let something like this slide by. He might keep himself under control, but I wouldn't want to upset him or tick him off. He hasn't woged in a long time Nick and given the situation and how messy the house was, it sounds like he did woge and put up a good fight." Monroe said as he took another sip of his coffee, trying to keep himself calm for his sisters sake since she was missing.

"Seems like he put up a good fight. I have a search team out looking for your sister, but so far we haven't found anything. If you what you say is true then whoever it is must of really wanted Neil out of the way. But I promise you Monroe we will find your sister and bring her home." Nick was going to do whatever it took to get shadow back, wherever she was.

———————

Neil was in a hospital bed starting to come too. He squinted his eyes groaning softly, as he started to wake up. Neil could almost visibly see his mom and sister, as his eyes started to adjust to the light. "My dear boys awake." He heard his mom say, as he saw her coming into view with a soft smile. "Adalind go and get the nurse will you." Catherine told her daughter, as she brought the glass of water up for Neil to drink from.

"Adalind told me about the fight between you and Wesley. I gonna grill that son of gun out for hurting you my dear boy. I am also rather sad that you didn't tell me that you had fallen in love with a werewolf. And don't worry I'm not mad, but I'd love to meet her." Catherine told her son, not liking that Wesley had hurt him and taken his girlfriend away.

Neil took a few sips of the water, listening to his mom go on about what happened and about his girlfriend missing. "I'd like for you to meet her too. But I don't know where he took her." Neil said, before softly wincing at the pain in his side sitting his hand there. He leaned his head back as his mom looked at the wound on his side that was patched over. It was slightly bleeding, but he didn't tear the stitching or anything.

"Don't worry about that. Right now you need to rest and I'll see if I can get Sean to help find her. The sooner we find her, the sooner I can meet her." His mom just wanted to see him happy and she could tell, that he loved the wolf even if he wasn't supposed to.