Chapter 12. Case comes to a close a new one begins part two?

"Okay." Shadow said, before watching him as he got out and walked up to the porch where his sister was. She frowned a bit, as she sighed softly and pulled out of his drive to head home but as she drove her phone rang. She used her car to play it through the speakers as she drove. "Hello?" She said.

"Hey Shadow it's me. We need to talk." A female voice said over the speakers of her car. Shadow was a bit confused til she realized that it was her vampire friend who had called her. "Why what's going on?" She asked her friend.

"They know. They about us being friends and about you liking a weson." Her friend said, before starting to sound like she was freaking out a bit.

"Wait...slow down. What do you mean they know? Amelia?" Shadow asked, as the phone line went silent before yelling and screaming were heard along with Amelia fighting. "Shoot." She sped up her driving and headed towards Amelia's place, she had to help her friend out from whatever trouble she was in.

Back to Neil and Adalind...

Neil walked up to his porch, before glancing back over his shoulder as Shadow left. He then looked back at his sister, as he walked up the steps. "What are you doing here Adalind?" Neil asked her.

"I came by to see my brother and to see how your doing? Mother said that you've been acting strange lately, but now I know why. You have a girlfriend." Adalind told him with a smile.

Neil grew a bit suspicious of what she was really here for and as to what she knew. He relaxed a bit though when she told him that he had a girlfriend, he scoffed lightly because Shadow wasn't his girlfriend yet. "She's not my girlfriend. Yet." He said, as he unlocked his front door and let her go in first.

Adalind smiled. "Yeah yet. I can see how happy you are though. You like her." She told him, before glancing around his living room and walking over to the couch. She felt the back of the couch and let her fingers run along it, while Neil got himself and her both a drink.

She looked at Neil as he walked in and handed her the glass, before sitting down in his arm chair. "Yeah I do. What are you actually doing here Adalind?" Neil asked his sister.

"I came to warn you and to show you this." Adalind said, as she walked around the couch and sat down before pulling some photos out of her purse.

She handed them to Neil so he could look at them, she was quiet as she took a sip of her drink as she let him look at them

"Where did you get these?" Neil asked her confused, as he recognized the wolf but not the girl. He was at least grateful that she didn't have one of Shadow as her normal human self, but she still had one of her in wolf form.

"Sean's brother had them

"Sean's brother had them. He told me that they've been looking for the wolf for months. He thinks that, the girl in the photo is helping the wolf out." Adalind told her brother, as she watched the way he was looking at the photo and knew that it seemed like he knew something that she didn't which she didn't like. "I know that Sean wants to keep the wolf safe, but I don't think that's a good idea."

Neil tried not to make it obvious that he knew something, but of course he knew that his sister being as smart as she was knew that he definitely knew something that she didn't

Neil tried not to make it obvious that he knew something, but of course he knew that his sister being as smart as she was knew that he definitely knew something that she didn't. "She-the wolf hasn't hurt anybody. Sean is trying to keep the wolf safe for good reason. He doesn't think it's wise, for weson to try and find her." Neil said, before making a awe crap face as he closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Wait you keep saying her? You know the wolf don't you? And she's human too isn't she?" Adalind asked him, as she now got a smirk to her face knowing that her brother definitely was hiding something. "Do you know who she is?"

Neil didn't say anything, as he looked back at the photos on the coffee table before looking back at his sister. "No, I don't know who she is. Werewolves aren't uncommon Adalind. You can't tell you that you can't tell that's a werewolf, I...I think you should go." He said, as he clenched his jaw.

"In Portland they are. There has never been a werewolves around here or mysterious attacks til that wolf showed up. Fine I'll go, but you need to be careful of that Grimm, we knows what we are. Oh and hopefully soon mom an I can meet that girlfriend of yours." Adalind said, as she got up to head out the door.

"I can handle myself around a Grimm, I don't woge in front of people nor do I let people see my other side. You and mother know that, what do you mean mysterious cases?" Neil asked his sister, as he watched her get up and head to the front door. "You'll find out soon enough. One way or another, that wolves identify will come out. Oh and tell your girlfriend to watch herself." With that Adalind walked out his door and relocated it with her powers, but she smirked as she walked out to her car calling Sean's brother.

"You were right, he definitely knows something about the wolf that he's not telling me." Adalind said over the phone, as she got into her car. "I suspected that he might. Your brother seems like a nice man, but you know if he becomes a problem we're gonna have to take care of that." Sean's brother told her.

"And if you mess with him then you mess with me, I will make sure that he stays out of the way for us to get to that wolf. In the mean time I need to go have a little chat with a old friend." Adalind said with a smirk.

"You'll have to let me know how that goes. We'll be in touch." Sean's brother said, as he hung up and drank his champagne. "Did you find the identity of the wolf yet?" He asked the person that had just walked into the room behind him. "No, sir. I have not. But I do have a lead."

Do tell me." He said as he turned to face the person, waiting for them to tel him what they knew of this supposed lead on the wolf's human identity. "I'm listening."

To be continued..