1

-Author pov-

"yOU crUsty mUSty chilD wakE Up" Jungwon's mom yelled from downstairs while preparing breakfast.

Yang Jungwon never liked waking up early, so it was always a burden trying to wake him up. After around 5 minutes of constant nagging Jungwon finally woke up and started getting ready for school.

"You do remember that Sunghoon is picking you up soon right?" Jungwon's mom says as she skeptically looks at her son.

Sunghoon has been Jungwon's best friend ever since kindergarten so they had always been extremely close.

Jungwon had forgotten about that and as soon as his mother reminded him, he stuffed a piece of toast in his mouth and ran off to pack his bag before Sunghoon picked him up.

Jungwon then got a text from Sunghoon, he quickly took out his phone and read the message.

Ugly ice skater

Yah yAng JungWoN Im 5 MinUtEs aWaY

Jungwon the sheep

 I'M NOT READY YET OMG

Ugly ice skater

Well if your late i'm leaving you

Jungwon the sheep

 Remind me why I'm friends with you

Ugly ice skater

I'm literally your only friend you dumbass

 Jungwon the sheep

 I mean I guess

Ugly ice skater

Anygays i'm here

Jungwon immediately turns off his phone and runs towards the door while yelling a quick goodbye to his mom.

'hI yoU sLowpOke," Sunghoon said while Jungwon got into his car.

"Do you think we're going to make any friends? '' Jungwon says as he ignores Sunghoon's hi.

"I probably will since everyone loves me." Sunghoon said confidently while starting to drive away.

Jungwon rolled his eyes and ignored Sunghoon.

-one car ride later-

"We're here" Sunghoon says as he looks around the campus in awe admiring how nice it looked while Jungwon was busy trying to find their schedule he had stuffed in his backpack before.

"OMG HI YOU GUYS MUST BE SUNGHOON AND JUNGWON!" an excited male said while running towards Sunghoon and Jungwon.

"uM hi-?" Sunghoon said kind of confused

"Oh I saw you guys on the new student list and it seems like you both are the only males on it" another male said while walking next to the excited male who yelled at them.

"MY NAME IS SUNOO IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU TWO AND THIS IS MY CLOSE FRIEND RIKI" Sunoo said excitedly.

"oH, well I'm Sunghoon and this is Jungwon," Sunghoon said.

"It seems like all four of us have first block together" Riki says while checking their schedules

"SUNOO, RIKI" another male yelled while running towards Sunoo and Riki.

Sunoo and Riki turned their heads and a smile spread across both their faces .

"HI JAY HYUNG, HI HEESEUNG HYUNG, HI JAKE HYUNG" Sunoo yelled while waving his hands at them.

"Who are these two?" Heeseung asked sunoo

"Oh they are new here this is Sunghoon and that one is Jungwon" Sunoo

Jay glances at both males and instantly finds Jungwon adorable.

"Im Heeseung, this is Jake and Jay" Heeseung says while pointing at them.

Jungwon and Sunghoon both smiled and waved at the 3 males that have joined them.

"OMG WE HAVE TO QUICKLY GET TO CLASS OR ELSE WE WILL BE LATE AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY." Sunoo said while running towards their class.

Everyone quickly ran after Sunoo.

They made it in time and quickly plop down in the back row of the room right before the professor walked in.

"Hello everyone and welcome to physics class, I am Mr. Lee and I will be your professor for this School Year. As this is the first day of school, we won't have any assignments so you students can use this time to introduce yourselves and make some new friends."

Both Sunoo and Riki dragged their chairs over to where Sunghoon and Jungwon were sitting and pulled out their phones.

"Let's exchange numbers! I'll put in the other three's numbers too!" Sunoo says while smiling brightly.

They all exchanged their numbers and made a group chat.

                                                                            Chaotic shithole

Sunoo the sunshine

HI EVERYONE YOU GUYS ARE NOW MY BEST FRIENDS

Riki

Why are you so enthusiastic when it's 8 am

Ugly Ice Skater

lmao

Jungwon the sheep

I'm tired

Heeseung the ace

Sunoo is always very energetic

Jakey the aussie boy

Sunghoon, why is your name "ugly ice skater"?

Your very handsome in my opinion

Riki

Jake hyung, are you flirting with Sunghoon hyung??

Ugly Ice Skater

Ahahah thank you Jake Hyungggg I think your good looking too :))

Jay

Bro stop flirting, if you guys are gonna flirt at least do it in private dms

Sunoo the sunshine

Omg wait you guys we get to know our roommates in advisory later!! I'm so excited this is the first year of dorms for us

Jake the aussie boy

I hope I'm with Sunghoon ;)

Jay

JAKE STOP FLIRTING IN OUR GROUP CHAT DO IT IN PRIVATE DMS

Heeseung

Guy's class is almost over, the next class is advisory.

They all started packing their bags and started walking towards their advisory.