11

-author pov-

Jay and Jungwon started to make their way back to our dorm once they finished all the food.

Jay was genuinely on cloud 9 because Jungwon had told him how he truly felt and now Jay knew that Jungwon liked Jay back.

Jay had let Jungwon shower first, so as Jungwon was showering Jay plopped himself on the couch and was scrolling through instagram before he heard Jungwon yelling from the bathroom.

"JAY HYUNG," Jungwon yelled from the bathroom.

"YEAH?" Jay replied.

"CAN YOU GIVE ME A TOWEL I FORGOT TO TAKE ONE WITH ME," Jungwon continued shouting.

"OKAY GIVE ME A MINUTE" Jay answered as he walked to get Jungwon a towel.

Jay slowly opened the door and saw Jungwon's shadow. Jungwon showers with really hot water so the bathroom was fogged up.

"I'll leave the towel on the sink counter," Jay said as he left the towel on the sink counter and walked out of the bathroom.

"Thank you hyung!! " Jungwon said.

"Jungwon has such a perfect body," Jay thought to himself "he's so pretty."

After a few minutes Jungwon stepped out of the bathroom.

"Thanks again hyung," Jungwon said said as he laid down on his bed

Jay quickly went into the bathroom and started showering.

It didn't take Jay very long to shower , when he went out of the bathroom and saw Jungwon on his phone while laying down on his bed.

Jay wanted to take this chance to be clingy so he scooted over to Jungwon's bed

Jay wrapped his arms around Jungwon's slim waist causing Jungwon to (gay)panic .

"H-hyung, what are you doing?" He says while setting down his phone on the corner of his bed.

"Do you not like it?" Jay said while slightly pouting.

"N-no i like it, I just got a little startled," Jungwon answered while blushing and attempting to hide it by digging his face into his soft pillow.

"Jay hyung turn off the lights"

"But I'm all comfy"

"Ok then I'll go turn off the lights, but you need to let go of me first," Jungwon said smiling.

"No, I don't want to let you go," Jay mumbled.

"The light is really bright," Jungwon said.

"Fine, I'll go turn off the lights" Jay says as he drags himself up.

Once Jay had turned off the lights and went back to cuddling with Jungwon.

Both the males had gotten themselves comfy with Jungwon snuggling deep into Jay's chest while Jay's arms caged the smaller male.

Suddenly, someone barged in.

(Just for reference they know each other's dorm code)

"JUNGWON YOU KNOW I-" Sunghoon said as he turned on the lights.

Both Jungwon and Jay quickly panicked as Jay let go of Jungwon.

"Oh, I am so sorry for interrupting whatever was happening," Sunghoon said while covering his eyes..

"I will get going now, you can go back to do whatever you were doing." Sunghoon said as he slowly turned off the lights and walked out, closing the door before him.

"What did my innocent eyes just witness," Sunghoon said to himself as he walked back to his dorm.

"OMG I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT BITCH TELLS ANYONE I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM," Jungwon said annoyed.

"Rose, I'm sleepy," Jay said as he wrapped his hands around Jungwon's slim waist and closed his eyes.

"Oh right, sorry hyung." Jungwon said as they continued to cuddle again and after a few seconds they both fell soundly asleep.