20

-author pov-

All 7 of them went inside a cabin to explore it.

"Omg it's kinda nice," Riki said as he kept walking around.

"Too bad it isn't soundproof hoonie we're gonna have to be really quiet" Jake says

"YAH SHUT UP," Heeseung said walking away.

"hM Jungwon do you think you can moan for me quietly? Jay asked

"I LITERALLY SAID NO SUSSY BUSINESS, WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" Heeseung said, stomping away.

"Heeseung hyung looks cute when he's mad," Sunghoon said smiling at the pissed off hyung.

"Mhm yeah sure whatever," Jake rolled his eyes as he followed after Heeseung.

"Sunghoon hyung, I think you made someone jealous," Jungwon said teasingly.

"Jakey looks so cute when he's jealous," Sunghoon said loud enough so that Jake could hear him.

Sunghoon quickly followed after Heeseung and Jake.

Jay and Jungwon quietly chose a room and closed the door behind them.

"Hyung I'm 101% sure I could moan quietly if I wanted to" Jungwon says with a sassy tone.

"We will see about that tonight," Jay winked at Jungwon and walked out leaving Jungwon flustered.

"I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE JAY" Sunghoon said as Jay walked out the door because he actually said that quite loudly.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU GUYS TO PRACTICE YOUR WHISPERING?" Jake said disappointed they didn't listen to him.

"I'm surprised you guys haven't fucked yet honestly" Sunoo says.

"That's because every time we want to, one of you guys will either call us or knock on our door" Jay replies.

"I literally said no sussy business so many times today and look at you guys now," Heeseung said as he put his glass cup down and went to his room.

"I REALLY HOPE I WON'T BE HEARING ANY MOANING TONIGHT," Heeseung yelled from his room.

"YES SIR," Jake and Sunghoon yelled back.

"I was mostly talking to Jay and Jungwon, the two people that can't keep their hands off each other but good to know you two won't be fucking," Heeseung replied.

"At least I hope you two won't be fucking," Heeseung mumbled under his breath.

The rest of the day had gone by really quickly because of all the fun activities they had done.

Time passed by quickly and it was now night time where all the boys managed to make it back in the cabin before the curfew.

"GUY I WILL SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME, NO MORE SUSSY BUSINESS, I REPEAT MYSELF NO SUSSY BUSINESS." Heeseung said as he walked towards his room.

"I'M REALLY HOPING I WON'T HEAR ANY MOANING, I TRUST YOU GUYS," Heeseung continued to yell from his room. "GOOD NIGHT."

Jay and Jungwon slowly closed the door to their room and all of a sudden Jungwon marched up to Jay.

"Let's fuck" Jungwon said very straighforwardly.

Jay was kind of shocked by Jungwon's sudden behavior.

"As you wish my rose" Jay said as he picked Jungwon up and laid him on their bed.

Jungwon impatiently connected their lips together and had already started tugging on Jay's shirt determined that they would finally not get interrupted this time.

Jay pulled apart to try and catch his breath "Wow who knew you were so impatient,"

Jungwon quickly pulled Jay down and smashed their lips together.

Jay slowly took off Jungwon's clothes and moved down to Jungwon's neck.

Jay found Jungwon's sweet spot and started nibbling and sucking on that part, causing Jungwon to let out a moan.

"Shhh, you don't want to bother other people sleeping," Jay said

"I don't care now fuck me" Jungwon said as he pulled Jay down again and palmed Jay's buldge

"Calm down rose we have the whole night to ourselves"

"I'm sorry hyung but I'm very impatient now quickly fuck me," Jungwon said.

"Okay okay," Jay said as he slowly took off Jungwon's pants and boxers and looked at his bubbly ass.

Jay bought out his middle and ring finger.

"Suck" he said.

Jungwon obediently opened his mouth and his tongue swirled around Jay's fingers.

Once Jay's two fingers were coated with Jungwon's spit he slowly inserted into them Jungwon's hole.

Jungwon couldn't help but let out a fairly loud moan.

"Well we are dead in the morning," Jay said

"That doesn't matter now, continue what you were doing," Jungwon replied.

Jay slowly took his fingers out and inserted them back in but this time much deeper than before.

Jungwon gripped the bed sheets while feeling Jay's slender fingers moving in and out.

"H-hyung-," Jungwon started but was cut off by a kiss.

Jungwon moaned as he felt Jay's finger hit his sensitive spot and Jay took this chance to slip his tongue into Jungwon's mouth.

Jay started exploring Jungwon's mouth as Jungwon did the same.

While in the middle of their heated kiss Jungwon pulled off Jay's shirt and chucked it away.

After a few seconds Jungwon pulled away trying to catch his breath.

"I want you inside of me" Jungwon said as he stared into Jay's lustful eyes.

The moment Jungwon said that he reached over to pull Jay's pants and boxers down at the same time.

Jay slowly got off and went to his backpack,

'Hyung , where are you going?" Jungwon whined with a small pout on his lips.

"I came prepared just in case something like this would happen," Jay said as he pulled out a small bottle of lube from his backpack.

Jay squeezed out a fair amount of lube and spread it across his erect cock.

Jungwon stared at his boyfriend's dick in disbelief wondering how that would fit in his poor ass. (poor jungbooty omg)

Jay slowly aligned his cock to the smaller male's flushed hole and pushed the tip in.

Jungwon tried to bury his head in a pillow so that it could stop a moan from coming out too loud but even the pillow could not suppress his moan and hearing Jay's low grunt had turned him on even more.

Jay pushed the rest of his erected cock into Jungwon's small ass and Jungwon felt tears coming out because his ass felt as if it was getting ripped apart.

Jay pulled out and rammed right back in, and after repeating that for a bit, the pain had turned into pure pleasure and Jungwon turned into a moaning mess.

Soon enough the room was filled with sounds of wet skin slapping against each other.

After a while Jay and Jungwon had both reached their climax. Jungwon once again came on Jay's hand while Jay came on Jungwon's flat milky stomach.

Both the males cleaned themselves up with wet tissues and climbed into bed together and pulled up the covers without even putting their clothes back on.

"Do you think Heeseung hyung is gonna kill us tomorrow?" Jungwon asked while looking at Jay.

"Probably, you're quite a loud moaner" Jay said as he kissed Jungwon's lips and both of them fell asleep.