18

-Author pov-

A few days had passed and today was the day of prom, the day that Jay would ask Jungwon to be his.

Jay was extremely nervous but the rest of the guys assured him that everything would go well and that Jungwon would definitely say yes.

"WILL JUNGWON REALLY SAY YES?" Jay said, panicking.

"Yes he likes you too much to say no," Sunghoon said as he rolled his eyes.

"No shit, have you seen him around Jay hyung?" Riki asked.

"Hyung count inside your head how many times you guys have literally kissed. You guys were extremely close to fucking as well why are you even panicking" Sunoo says.

"STOP WITH THE FUCKING CONVERSATION," Jay yelled.

"Anyways I'm sure Jungwon will say yes so stop worrying," Heeseung said while patting Jay's shoulders.

That night, Sunoo, Jungwon and Jake met up in Sunoo's dorm to get dressed for prom, making sure they would look good that night, while Riki, Jay, Sunghoon and Heeseung met up in Jay's dorm so that they could go over the plan and also get dressed.

Once all of them got ready, they met up at the entrance of where prom would be held that year.

"HI GUYS," Sunoo said excitedly.

"Hiiii," Jake answered while walking towards Sunghoon.

"Should we go in?" Heeseung said as he started walking in while the others followed after him.

They all walked in and saw so many people. They saw people taking pictures, dancing, and chatting.

The first thing they had decided to do was get food.

Food is superior.

They all found a place and started eating.

"LET'S TAKE SOME PICTURES," Sunoo said as he took out his phone.

They took quite a lot of pictures that night.

Jay had asked Jungwon to dance with him

They both started dancing, Jay looked towards Sunghoon and winked at him.

'Sorry Won I have something to do I will be back later," Jay said and with that Jay left and Jungwon was left standing there confused.

A while later, Sunghoon had walked up to Jungwon.

"Jungwon ah, Jay told me to tell you that he wanted to meet you at the park as soon as possible." Sunghoon said.

"The park?" Jungwon asked, confused.

"He says it's very important so you should probably go now," Sunghoon replied.

"Oh umm?? Okay" Jungwon replied, still confused.

Jungwon left the place where prom was being held and walked to the park enjoying the silence around him while admiring the stars in the night sky.

Once he had walked further into the park, Jungwon spotted Jay standing there, welcoming him with a delicate smile.

Jungwon started walking towards Jay "Hyung, why did you want to meet me here?"

"Well I uh- prepared something for you," Jay said, leading Jungwon to the little setup he did along with the help of his friends.

"Omg hyung this is so cute," Jungwon asked as he sat down on the blanket.

"I wanted to give you this" Jay says as he pulls out a small ring with a rose on it from his pocket.

"It's a promise ring," He continues.

"Yang Jungwon, you are the most caring yet adorable person that has ever entered my life, and I love you with all my heart. With that said, Yang Jungwon, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Jay asked.

With tears starting to form in Jungwon's eyes he quickly replied, "YES!"

Jay put the ring on Jungwon's index finger and they suddenly heard cheering coming from a distance.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Sunoo yelled excitedly.

"Wow Jakey, my baby is all grown up with a boyfriend now," Sunghoon said, wiping away fake tears like he did last time.

"See Jay I told you he would say yes." Heeseung said while chomping down on a small chocolate bar.

"Stop being so dramatic, Sunghoon," Jungwon said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hyung's we should leave them alone so that they can fuck," Riki said.

"OMG YEAH," Sunghoon said.

"YAH SHUT YOUR MOUTHS," Jay yelled back at both of them.

"Even if you guys are going to do anything, sus DO IT IN YOUR DORM OKAY" Heeseung says.

They then decided to call it a night and made their way back to their dorms.

When they got back to the dorm both Jungwon and Jay were so happy that they were officially dating now.

They both had showered and were on their phones going through the pictures they had taken earlier today when Jungwon decided to be bold.

"Can I get some cuddles from my boyfriend?" He says to Jay.

Jay chuckled and planted a small kiss on Jungwon's lips and then cuddled Jungwon.

Jungwon rested his head in the crook of Jay's neck taking in the fact that they were now dating.

Suddenly Jungwon looked at Jay and said "Hyung I love youuu" while trying to get used to the fact that he could say that whenever he wanted to now.

Jay was a bit surprised at first but then he pulled Jungwon closer to him, hugged him tighter and soft heartedly placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too," Jay replied.

Then they both fell asleep in each other's arms.