10

-Authors pov-

They all finished their snacks and were chatting for a while.

'OK ENOUGH CHATTING LET'S GO TO THE FERRIS WHEEL," Sunghoon said while getting up.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Jay asked.

"It's starting to turn night and the ferris wheel looks pretty," Sunghoon replied quickly after looking away.

"Mhm sure," Jungwon said while putting on a small smirk on his face.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes as everyone got up and they started walking towards the Ferris wheel that looked really pretty from afar.

Once they got there and lined up, they found out that the ferris wheel only had two seats per one.

Heeseung decided to go himself so that he could take pictures in peace.

Sunoo and Riki were the first to get on, followed by heeseung, then Jake and Sunghoon and lastly Jay and Jungwon.

Jay and Jungwon walked into the small pod and as soon as the person closed the door, their pod started going up

"Omg hyung the view is so pretty from up here," Jungwon said as he looked out the window.

"It's not as pretty as you my rose"

"Eww that's so cheesy hyung"

"I'm only stating the truth," Jay answered.

At this moment, Jungwon blurted out everything he had kept to himself for the past few days.

"HyungIthinkIlikeyou" Jungwon quickly says while tightly shutting his eyes "You probably don't like me back because you might be straight and even if you are gay you probably like someone else. I hope I didn't ruin our friendship by this sudden confession. I'm sorry, i probably sound so stupid right now what is wrong with me."

"Jungwon-" Jay said but couldn't finish his sentence because Jungwon kept on ranting.

"My heart flutters a lot when i'm around you and-"

Before Jungwon could finish his sentence he felt a soft pair of lips on his lips that silenced him.

Jungwon was shocked but he leant into the kiss and slowly closed his eyes.

After a few seconds they slowly pulled apart.

"I love you too," Jay said while smiling.

The ferris wheel ride then ended with comfortable silence between the two males while they intertwined their hands.

Before they got off, they had agreed to keep their kiss a secret.

"You guys are finally down" Sunoo says as he starts to hop away.

"Did you guys have fun? Did anything happen between you guys" Sunghoon asked, smirking.

"Shut up you and Jake Hyung probably had the best time ever in there" Jungwon rolled his eyes.

"Mhm," Jake said as he pulled Sunghoon to his side and started following Sunoo.

"I took so many beautiful pictures, the view was so pretty," Heeseung said while looking at his phone and swiping through the pictures he took.

It was around 8pm and the males decided to go to a tteokbokki restaurant to pick up some food before returning to Sunghoon and Jake's dorm.

"I want the extra spicy one" Riki whines.

"Last time when you ate the extra spicy one you literally died and started crying" Sunoo said while having the sassiest face ever.

They picked up their order and went to Jake and Sunghoon's dorm to eat their meal.

Jungwon decided to try the extra spicy tteokbokki but the moment he started chewing it, the spice started kicking in and he was about to start crying.

As Jay was sitting next to him, he noticed Jungwon slightly trembling and went to the fridge and poured him a glass of milk.

Jungwon couldn't even speak so he silently sent a finger heart under the table to Jay while chugging down the glass of milk.

Sunghoon saw and made a big deal out of it.

"OMGGGG YANG JUNGWON SENT A FINGER HEART TO JAY," Sunghoon yelled.

"OMG JAYWON SUPREMACY," Jake added.

"I SAW IT CLEARLY SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER DENYING"

Jungwon didn't expect Sunghoon to see the finger heart and spilled the milk on his shirt.

"Omg Jungwon are you ok?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah," Jungwon said, grabbing tissue to clean up the milk.

"Omg you clumsy bitch, you can go borrow a hoodie from my closet," Sunghoon said while continuing eating his tteokbokki.

"It's fine hyung my dorm is near your dorm i'll just go get a shirt" Jungwon says while standing up.

"I'll go with you just in case" Jay says as he stands up after Jungwon did.

"Omg Jakey, your ship is sailing once again." Sunghoon said smiling

"No sussy business okay" Riki adds on.

Jungwon and Jay made their way to their dorm and once they got in, Jay told him that he would be going to the bathroom.

Jungwon took this opportunity and grabbed a random shirt out of his closet and tried to change as fast as he could, little did he know Jay had already came out and saw him changing.

Jay silently made his way to Jungwon and snaked his arms around Jungwon's small waist from behind.

"You look really pretty, my rose."

Jungwon started blushing but didn't move and continued letting Jay hug him.

"Jay hyung I need to put on a shirt so we can go back to Sunghoon hyung and Jake hyung's dorm." Jungwon said while grabbing his shirt.

"Okay," Jay said as he slowly let go of Jungwon's petite waist.

After Jungwon got changed and was ready they started walking towards Jake and Sunghoon's dorm.

"What took you guys so long?" Sunghoon asked as he looked up at the two males.

"We are slow walkers," Jungwon said as he sat down at his original seat.

"mHm suRE I toTaLlY bElIeVE yOU." Sunghoon said teasingly.