9

-Authors pov-

-the next day-

"Wonnie, wake up" Jay says while gently shaking Jungwons shoulders admiring how cute he looks.

Jungwon slowly opened his eyes.

"What time is it? I still wanna sleep" Jungwon mumbled.

'It's 9:30," Jay answered.

"IT'S ALREADY 9:30??" Jungwon yelled as he quickly got out of bed to get ready.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He asked.

"I tried but you didn't wake up and you looked adorable" Jay answered.

After Jungwon and Jay got ready they both quickly ran to the front of the school to see that the rest were already there.

"1 2 3 4 5 6" Heeseung counted pointing at each one of them

"Ok everyone is here let's get going," Heeseung said as we all started walking towards the bus stop.

While we waited at the bus stop we discussed what we should do at the amusement park.

It was a 30 minute bus ride. Sunoo and Riki sat together, Jake sat with Sunghoon, Jungwon sat with Jay, and Heeseung sat alone.

During the bus ride, Jungwon suddenly felt the urge to hold Jay's hand.

He slowly took Jay's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

Both of the males instantly started blushing slightly.

"OMG AM I SEEING THIS RIGHT? IS JUNGWON HOLDING JAY'S HAND?" Sunghoon said teasingly.

"OMG HOONIE I THINK OUR SHIP IS SAILING" Jake added.

Sunghoon quickly took out his phone and took a picture of the two of them and was planning to send it to the group chat later.

"YA PARK SUNGHOON I SAW YOU TAKE A PICTURE" Jungwon yelled.

Heeseung was about to tell them to quiet down but he noticed there weren't a lot of people so he decided to let it go.

After a chaotic bus ride they finally got to the crowded amusement park and all 7 of them bought a day ticket and were allowed in.

"What ride should we do first?" Riki asked while looking around in awe because of how colorful the whole place was.

'Hmm how about the roller coaster?" Heeseung suggested

Everyone agreed and they started walking towards the roller coaster to line up for it.

"Hyung i'm scared" sunghoon said while tugging on Jake's arm.

"Aww I'll hold your hand" Jake replied while holding Sunghoon's hand.

"BRO STOP FLIRTING" Jay said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yea I know right" Jungwon said after taking Jay's side

"Says the people who were holding hands in the bus," Sunghoon said.

"No you never saw that" Jay says while attempting to pinch Sunghoon but he managed to get away just in time before he got pinched.

"Omg it's almost our turn" Sunoo said excitedly.

When it was finally their turn they got on.

Jay noticed that Jungwon was shaking a little and decided to hold his cute little hand that fit perfectly with his and comfort him a bit saying that it would be fun and if he was scared he would be next to him"

"Look, they're holding hands again," Sunghoon told Jake while smirking and fake rolling his eyes.

"Jungwon should just confess already and they should literally start dating" Jake said extra loud making sure Jungwon and Jay could hear.

Jungwon heard and just rolled his eyes.

"Why are you two stalking us," Jungwon replied.

"The ride is starting in 3 2 1" said the person as he pressed the button and the roller coaster started moving.

"Hyung i'm scared" Jungwon said as he held Jay's hands tighter.

-time skip to when the ride is over-

"OMG THAT WAS SO FUN" Sunoo said jumping up and down.

"OH AND CAN WE GO GET HEADBANDS TOGETHER?" Sunoo asked excitedly.

"Sure," Everyone agreed.

They then spotted a store that sells headbands.

"Omg wonnie you should get this cat headband," Jay said while handing Jungwon a cat headband.

"Omg it's so cute," Jungwon said while putting the headband on his head.

"JAKEY LOOK I FOUND A PUPPY ONE FOR YOU," Sunghoon yelled as started running towards Jake.

"If you're an ice skater then you should put on a penguin one, it suits you" Jake responds.

"Hm, Sunoo hyung, I think a fox suits you." Riki said as he handed Sunoo a fox headband.

"OMG THANK YOU, AND I THINK A CHEETAH WOULD SUIT YOU" Sunoo said excitedly while giving Riki a cheetah headband.

Heeseung went to pick up a deer headband because Yeonjun had told him he looked like a deer before.

"Hm well I will have this eagle one," Jay said while picking up an eagle headband that was close to him.

"OKKKK LETS GO PAY," Sunoo said while running towards the checkout.

"Should we all take a selca?" Heeseung suggested while pulling out his phone.

"Sure," We all agreed and got into a position where everyone was in frame.

"Hmm should we get some food before heading to the ferris wheel?" Jungwon asked.

"Sure, I'm kind of hungry," Sunghoon said.

They all started to walk towards the food area.

"Hmm, I'm kind of craving ice cream," Jungwon said.

"Bro, are you on your period or something?" Riki said teasingly.

"I want cotton candy," Sunghoon said as he dragged Jake with him towards the cotton candy stand.

"Jakey can you share a cotton candy with me, I can't finish one." Sunghoon said as he paid for the cotton candy.

"How can you not finish a cotton candy?" Jake asked while both of them walked back to the others.

"I'm on a diet but I still want something sweet right now," Sunghoon replied.

"Hoonie you already have abs" Jake says while putting on an innocent face.

"How do you know that-?" Riki asked, looking at Sunghoon and Jake weirdly.

"Uhh you don't need to know that" Sunghoon replied as he sat down.

'They probably had fun or something," Jungwon said while poking Sunghoon's arm.

"SHUT UP," Sunghoon yelled.

Jungwon rolled his eyes and continued to eat his ice cream.

Jay noticed that Jungwon had some ice cream on the corner of his lips and decided to do something.

"Wonnie, look you got some ice cream on the corner of your lips," Jay said as he wiped away the ice cream with his hands and licked it after.

"Thank you hyung," Jungwon said as he started blushing.

"STOP FLIRTING WE DIDN'T COME HERE TO BECOME THIRD WHEELS. OH MY GOD" Jake said as he rolled his eyes.