12

-Jay's pov-

I was in class, trying not to fall asleep, when Mr Lee suddenly had an announcement before the last class of the day ended.

"Class, I have a big announcement, you guys are having prom in a week!" Mr Lee says enthusiastically which honestly reminds me of sunoo.

I instantly take out my phone to text the group chat.

Chaotic Shithole

Jay

GUYS THERE'S GONNA BE PROM

Riki

Yes we all know that dummy.

I already know who I'm asking.

Jungwon the sheep

i'M sO cuRioS abOUt wHo rIki iS goNnA AsK tO prOM

Ugly ice skater

iTS toTAlly noT suNoo

Sunoo the sunshine

Yah shut up what do you mean

Heeseung the ace

hM I don't have anyone to take tho

Jakey the aussie boy

You can go for the food

Heeseung the ace

Good idea honestly

Jay

I know who I'm asking

Ugly Ice Skater

GUYS WHEN WE MEET UP IN PERSON I HAVE SOME NEWS.

Sunoo the sunshine

Me and Riki's dorm maybe?

Ugly Ice Skater

OK COMING RN

Jungwon the sheep

sorryyy I have to finish an assignment I won't be there.

Sunoo the sunshine

Oh, ok :(

"OH SHIT" I thought to myself as I rushed over to Sunoo and Riki's dorm.

Good thing I got there before Sunghoon. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later Sunoo came to open the door.

"HEY HYUNG," Sunoo said.

"Hey," I said as I walked in.

"Wow hyung you came here fast," Riki said while eating a chocolate bar.

"Hahaha," I laughed nervously

"OMG HI GUYS," Sunghoon said, panting.

"I HAVE A GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE, I CAUGHT YANG JUNGWON AND PARK JONGSEONG FUCKING ASS CUDDLING IN BED" He blurts out before Jay had a chance to kill him.

"Oh shit what's the point of running here if he just blurted it out," I mumbled under my breath.

Riki dropped his chocolate bar in disbelief.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Riki asked as he started to clean up the mess he made.

"MY INNOCENT ASS EYES WITNESSED YANG JUNGWON AND-" Sunghoon said but was cut off by a hand covering his mouth.

"Ahahahha I think we have heard enough," I said, panicking.

"NO WE HAVEN'T" A male suddenly said.

We all turned around to see Jake and Heeseung standing by the doorway.

"SO HOONIE CONTINUE," Jake said excitedly

"BASICALLY THEY WERE CUDDLING AND JUNGWON BURIED HIS HEAD INTO JAYS MAN TIDDIES '' .

"OMGGGGGG SO JAY WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ASK HIM TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND?" Jake asked.

"Well I was thinking during prom,?" I said shyly

"OK HYUNG LET'S START PLANNING," Sunoo said as he went to grab a piece of paper and a pencil off his desk.

They planned for about 2 hours until they heard a knock on the door.

"Huh I wonder who it could be," I said as Riki stood up to open the door.

"OMG JUNGWON HYUNG HI," Riki said.

"OMG YANG JUNGWON IS IT TRUE THAT-" Jake began but I cut him off.

"Huh? What is it true? What did I do?" Jungwon asked while putting on a confused pout as he looked at me.

I mouthed "Sunghoon" and Jungwon immediately got it.

"YAH PARK SUNGHOON HOW DARE YOU," Jungwon yelled and started walking towards Sunghoon wanting to beat him up.

"IT WAS A ONE TIME THING (oR noT) ONLY" he continued as he quickly went to hide behind Jake.

Jungwon rolled his eyes and sat down beside me.

We all chatted for a while until it got dark and we decided to go back to our dorms to get some rest.

"Well they all know now" I say as me and Jungwon walked towards our dorm.

"Ugh I can't believe Park Sunghoon actually told them," Jungwon said, annoyed while running his fingers through his soft silky hair.

"I tried to stop him but he was too fast," I said while shrugging slightly.

"Hyung i just remembered that I still have 2 strawberry popsicles back in the freezer" Jungwon says while jumping in excitement as I open the room to our dorm, "Let's eat them after we shower"

Jungwon quickly stormed into the bathroom.

"DON'T FORGET YOUR TOWEL," I yelled.

"OMG HYUNG THANKS FOR REMINDING ME," Jungwon said as he quickly got his towel and went to shower.

As Jungwon came out of the shower, he said "Hyung you gotta shower quickly" while shooting me an adorable dimpled smile.

I quickly poke his dimple then walk into the bathroom.

I quickly showered and went to the freezer to get the popsicles.

"Here," I said as I handed Jungwon one of the popsicles.

"Thanks hyung," Jungwon said smiling

As me and Jungwon eat our strawberry flavored popsicles I notice him eating the popsicle in a way that turned me on.

I tried to control myself not to think about any possible outcomes but couldn't.

"Ah shit Yang Jungwon why are you doing this to me," I mumbled under my breath.

I slowly put my popsicle back in the freezer (Jay didn't open his popsicle btw).

"Huh? Hyung, are you not gonna eat it?" Jungwon asked.

I ignored his question and slowly walked up to him.

"Um hyung?" Jungwon asked.

I kept walking closer and closer to Jungwon, wrapping my hands around his slim waist.

I slowly closed the gap between us and I kissed him on the lips.