3

-Jungwon pov-

"Hi mom!" I greeted my mom as I walked up to my room to pack my stuff.

I went to my room and started packing.

Hmm should I bring a lot of clothes? That would probably be good.

I pack most of my clothes into a suitcase and stuff a few pairs of shoes in there as well

After about 45 minutes I got a text from Sunghoon hyung.

Ugly Ice Skater

Hi bitch are you almost done?

I'm about 10 minutes away from your house.

Jungwon the sheep

Ok, I'm about done

Ugly Ice Skater

Ok, See you in 10 minutes then

I closed my phone, took my suitcase and went downstairs, went to the kitchen to grab a cookie and left the house after saying bye to my mom and giving her a big hug telling her I would visit during the weekends .

After about 5 minutes I saw Sunghoon hyungs car and waved at him.

"Hey" Sunghoon said

"hI," I replied while getting into the car.

-at school-

"Oh look there's your crush" I said to Sunghoon after spotting Jake hyung

"Ya you better shut your mouth" He replied while getting out of the car and slightly slamming the door.

"I'm not lying though" i said under breath and smirked

"JAKEYY" Sunghoon yelled while waving at Jake hyung.

I got out the car and waved at Jake hyung

"HIIII," Jake said while running towards us

Then I saw another figure running after Jake hyung

"Look there's your future boyfriend ," Sunghoon whispered to me while pinching my arm slightly.

I looked at him and hit him very hard.

"Ow," Sunghoon said while rubbing the place I had hit him.

All four of us started walking towards Sunghoon and Jake hyung's dorm to see what it looked like.

"Oh wow, it's actually pretty nice" Sunghoon said as he opened the door and got a view of the dorm.

After a little tour, Jay hyung and I started walking towards our dorm.

Once we reached our room, we decided that Jay hyung would sleep on the left bed and I would take the bed on the right.

"Let's get to know each other a bit after unpacking!" Jay shot me a very charming smile.

After an hour or so of unpacking we both had finished.

"Jay hyung let's each say a few things about ourselves!" I said while giving him a dimpled smile.

"Your dimple is adorable, can I poke it?" Jay asked.

I was taken aback by the question but still agreed. Yang Jungwon, you're straight.

"So I'm Park Jongseong, I go by Jay and I'm Korean american!" He says while crossing his legs on the bed.

"I'm Yang Jungwon, I'm fully korean and I like strawberries" I blurt out.

Why did I say strawberries-

Jay chuckled and continued introducing himself.

While we were talking we got a message from the group chat

                                                                      Chaotic shithole

Heeseung the ace

Hey guys, I was thinking how about we all go to Jungwon and Jay's dorm??

Sunoo the sunshine

SURE THAT SOUNDS FUN ME AND RIKI WILL COME

Ugly Ice Skater

You mean Jaywon's dorm?

Jungwon the sheep

YAH YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I STAB YOU

Jay

Sure you guys can come

Jakey the aussie boy

Ok, me and hoonie will be there in a bit

After around 5 minutes we heard a knock on the door

"Hiiiii" jake hyung said while walking in

"So did you have fun with Jay?" Sunghoon whispered to me smirking

I gave him a death glare and was about to punch him but before I could punch him we heard a knock on the door.

"HIIII JUNGWON AND JAY HYUNG" Sunoo said excitedly while walking in with Riki

"So what should we do?" Jay hyung asked

"hM, how about a movie??" Riki suggested

"Sure what kind of movie?" Jake hyung asked

"HORROR MOVIE" Heeseung suggested

Everyone else agreed and I was too scared to say that I didn't like horror movies so I just went along with it.

Everyone found a spot, Jake and Sunghoon hyung sat next to each other on the couch. Sunoo and Riki somehow ended up on the floor, while Heeseung Hyung sat on the chair next to the couch. Jay hyung and I were sitting on the bed.

The movie was scarier than I thought and when I looked at Jake and Sunghoon hyung they were cuddling on the couch and sometimes would scream, while Sunoo would scream every 5 seconds, Heeseung hyung and Riki didn't seem scared and were laughing.

At one point in the movie, I was shaking because of how scared I was.