22

-Author pov-

Jay slowly placed Jungwon down on the couch in the room.

"Im hornyy," Jungwon said as he tugged on Jay's jacket.

Jungwon slowly began to rub circles on Jay's inner thigh.

As Jungwon kept rubbing circles he noticed that Jay now had a visible bulge in his pants.

He started palming the older's bulge and Jay let out a low groan.

Jungwon then slowly got off the couch and kneeled down in front of Jay.

Jungwon yanked off Jay's pants and threw them away somewhere in the room.

Jay slowly started taking his boxers off revealing his fully erected cock.

Jungwon's eyes sparkled at the view in front of him as he slowly wrapped his fingers around Jay's dick.

He then slowly brought his head to Jay's cock and gave it a tiny kitten lick.

"Stop teasing, Rose," Jay grumbled.

Jungwon decided to tease Jay for a bit more and when Jay couldn't take it anymore he grabs Jungwon's black locks and makes him take the whole thing.

Jungwon nearly choked as he felt Jay's tip hit the back of his throat.

Meanwhile, Heeseung had decided to go and check up on poor Jungwon.

Heeseung opened the door to the cabin and didn't see them, so he went to their room.

As he opened the door, he saw something he didn't want to see.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK," Heeseung yelled as he quickled slammed the door shut.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING, QUICKLY GET DRESSED AND COME OUT," Heeseung yelled again.

Jay quickly puts his pants on and both the males rush out the bedroom door.

"What the fuck did my innocent eyes just witness, I need to bleach my eyes now," Heeseung mumbled to himself.

"You should have knocked first," Jay said.

"Well how the fuck was I supposed to know that you guys were doing that shit," Heeseung replied.

"Come on, let's go back," Heeseung said as he was about to walk out the door.

"But hyung my ass still hurts," Jungwon said as he grabbed Heeseung's wrist.

"Ok fine you can stay here but Jay is coming with me so that you two won't do any more sussy business," Heeseung said as pulled Jay out the door.

"Well that was awkward" Jungwon thought out loud.

"I can't believe my innocent eyes just witnessed that," Heeseung said as he walked towards Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon you won't believe what I just saw, I think I nearly fainted." Heeseung says to a confused Sunghoon

"Huh?" Sunghoon asked.

"You can go ask Jungwon, he's in the cabin," Heeseung replied.

"Oh okay," Sunghoon said as he started walking towards their cabin.

He opened the door and saw Jungwon sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

"Hey," Sunghoon said as he sat down next to Jungwon.

"Oh Hi, what are you doing here?" Jungwon asked as he got off his phone.

"Heeseung told me that he had seen something in here and nearly fainted" Sunghoon said while still being confused.

"Oh uM ahahaha i have no idea what he's talking about." Jungwon said nervously.

"Are you sure? " He told me to ask you," Sunghoon said, looking at Jungwon weirdly.

"Yup 100 percent," Jungwon replied.

"Um okay?" Sunghoon said, still looking at Jungwon weirdly.

"Well I better get going, bye," Sunghoon said as he walked out of the cabin

"Huh? So what did Heeseung see that almost made him faint?" Sunghoon thought to himself."I'll just ask Heeseung again later" .

After a few more hours of some activities, it was night time and today everyone would be eating dinner inside their cabins.

Jungwon and Jay were avoiding eye contact with Heeseung and everyone else had noticed it.

"What's wrong?" Sunoo asked, confused.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Jungwon asked Sunoo.

"You and Jay hyung keep avoiding eye contact with Heeseung hyung," Sunoo replied.

"OH YEAH THAT REMINDS ME," Sunghoon said "HEESEUNG HYUNG WHAT DID YOU SEE THAT ALMOST MADE YOU FAINT?"

Poor Sunghoon was still confused about what happened.

Heeseung pulled Sunghoon into a room and shut the door behind them.

"I witnessed Yang Jungwon giving Park Jongseong a blowjob"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Sunghoon yelled quite loudly.

Everyone heard and quickly rushed into the room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Jake asked.

"I'll tell you later the minor can't hear about this," Sunghoon said.

"WAIT WHY CAN'T I? I ALREADY HEARD JUNGWON HYUNG MOANING," Riki whined.

Heeseung pulls an ice cream bar out of the mini freezer in an attempt to distract Riki.

"ICE CREAM," Riki yelled as he quickly went to Heeseung.

"So what happened?" Jake asked again now that the minor had left.

"LEE HEESEUNG WITNESSED YANG JUNGWON GIVING PARK JEONGSEONG A BLOWJOB," Sunghoon yelled but he was quiet enough so that Riki couldn't hear.

"Poor Heeseung hyung had to witness that unholy scene," Sunoos said as he walked out because he also wanted ice cream.

"JAY COME HELP ME IN THE KITCHEN," Heeseung yelled.

The two oldest decided to make ramen since it was easy and fast to make.

It was 6pm and everyone sat at the table and started eating.

"I'm still curious about what Heeseung hyung witnessed," Riki suddenly said.

"I will tell you when you're older," Heeseung said, patting Riki's back.

Soon after, the camping trip was over and they got on the bus and were ready to go back to their dorms.

"That was such a fun camping trip," Jay said.

"For you, yes, not for me," Heeseung said as he rolled his eyes and flicked the back of Jay's head.

-Time skip to when they are back at their dorms-

"Let's all unpack and meet at Sunghoon and Jakes dorm after," heeseung suggested and everyone agreed.

Before Jay and Jungwon went to Sunghoon and Jake's dorm, Jay wanted to say something to Jungwon.

"I love you my rose"

"I love you too Jongseongie" 

-the end-